E On Ellen Degeneres Show Dec. 16th

hippiechic

Postby hippiechic » Tue Dec 09, 2003 12:00 pm

Enrique will be on the Ellen Degeneres Show Tuesday, Dec. 16th. Don't forget to watch fans.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ROCKONTV guide to music on television

Show: The Ellen DeGeneres Show
Episode: (#1-070) - 12/16/2003
Network: (SYN) Syndicated
Date: Tuesday - December 16, 2003
Time: 09:00 am - 10:00 am ET

Featured Artists:
Enrique Iglesias

About: (#1-070) - 12/16/2003
Actress Shirley MacLaine (Book, "Out on a Leash"); Performance and interview with Enrique Iglesias ("Seven").

About The Ellen DeGeneres Show:
The hour-long, weekday talk/variety show features interviews with top celebrities, from feature film and television stars to newsmakers and pop culture icons. There will be segments featuring ordinary people with extraordinary stories, and musical performances as well as recurring studio and field segments. "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" will highlight DeGeneres' background in standup comedy and her "every woman" approach to life’s everyday situations.

suzieQ

Postby suzieQ » Wed Dec 10, 2003 11:26 am

Now this is one show I don't want to miss. Ellen is so funny and I just know she's going to have a little fun teasing Enrique. It should be a funny show. Thanks for the reminder. ;)

hippiechic

Postby hippiechic » Fri Dec 12, 2003 10:32 am

I agree. Ellen is very funny and she is really cool too. I like her a lot as a person. I'm glad Enrique is making an appearance on her show. I know she'll make some wise remarks to make Enrique blush. I'm going to record it so I can watch it over and over. I can't wait to see it.

Return to “Enrique Iglesias”