Watch E Strip In Commercial!

latinmusiclover

Postby latinmusiclover » Wed Dec 17, 2003 1:38 pm

Here is the video download to see the commercial where Enrique strips in promotion for viceroy watches. The commercial concept is that Enrique keeps setting off an airport security alarm and must strip until it's revealed that his watch, which he's been hiding the entire time with his hand, is what is setting it off. It's then revealed that Enrique didn't want to part with it.

Here's a short article about it...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Watch' Enrique do a striptease!

ANI[ WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2003 04:59:45 AM ]

LONDON: Sexy Enrique Iglesias has sent female hormones racing with his striptease act in his new watch commercial!

According to a report in British tabloid Sun , the Hero crooner shows off his toned physique in the video. And women can't seem to get enough of the Latino hunk when he is seen going through a metal detector to make his entry into a posh party.

The video shows that the security device keeps going off, which means Enrique has to keep removing more and more clothes, much to the shock of the well-dressed onlookers.

Ultimately, by the time he is down to the basics, Enrique realizes that it was his 'Viceroy' watch which had been in action all this while!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can watch the video here...
viceroy.es/viceroy/anuncios/enriqueMedia.wmvhttp://www.viceroy.es/viceroy/anuncios/enr...nriqueMedia.wmv

You need Media Player to view it. The video is hilarious! I urge you to watch it!. He is looking mighty fine and buff too. YUMMY!!!

hippiechic

Postby hippiechic » Fri Dec 26, 2003 6:54 am

WOW!!! I loved this commercial! It was so cute and clever and I do agree that Enrique looks mighty fine in it! Now, do you know why it's only going to be aired in the UK? Why not in the US too? I want to see it so bad on my big tv screen!

partygal21

Postby partygal21 » Sat Jan 03, 2004 7:24 pm

Hey, I can't get the link to work. :( What am I doing wrong? Do I need a newer version of Media Player or something because it won't play on the one I have now. I really want to see it! Help!

Return to “Enrique Iglesias”