Enrique To Co-host Jimmy Kimmel Live!

suzieQ

Postby suzieQ » Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:33 pm

I found this very exciting and interesting! :D

Enrique co-hosting Jimmy Kimmel Live!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
According to the Late Night TV Page, Enrique will be co-hosting Jimmy Kimmel Live the week of January 12!!!

Here's the info:

JIMMY KIMMEL

Mo 1/12: Guest co-host Enrique Iglesias
Tu 1/13: Jaime Pressly, Youngbloodz, guest co-host Enrique Iglesias
Tu 1/14: Gary Dourdan, guest co-host Enrique Iglesias
Th 1/15: Amanda Bynes, guest co-host Enrique Iglesias

Jimmy Kimmel Live airs Monday through Friday on the ABC network at 12:05 a.m. Jimmy Kimmel Live features celebrity guests and cutting-edge bands, with plenty of surprises, panic, and general pandemonium.

partygal21

Postby partygal21 » Sat Jan 03, 2004 7:40 pm

That is sooooooooooooooooooooo cool! Enrique will be great co-hosting this show. He's got a natural sense of humor. I can't wait to see this! Five straight days of Enrique! YUMMY!

hippiechic

Postby hippiechic » Sun Jan 04, 2004 6:29 pm

Oh Goodie! I'm looking forward to seeing this. Enrique co-hosting a late night talk show. That should be very interesting. I bet he'll do just great. He certainly has the stage presence and personality for it. Thanks for the info.

enriquesgirl

Postby enriquesgirl » Mon Jan 05, 2004 7:50 pm

Yes it is ture it in theJan 10116 editon of the TV guide it comes on every day at 12:05 excpect for monday Jan 12 Nightline is on for an hour that night so it comes on at 12:35 AM ET. Enrique is the only one listed for that night I hope he will perform. I will have to stock up on the coffiee that week I already bought tape for the whole week and just to think Enrique twice on Mon jan 12 for those living in the NYC area Ryan Seacrest come on channel 9 WOR at 5:00 Pm Et they do not list the guest but I hear Enrique will be on this show as well. THis is great my PED was just starting to set in

latinmusiclover

Postby latinmusiclover » Fri Jan 09, 2004 4:39 pm

Wow! Enrique is on this show all week, plus he's on the Ryan Seacrest show on Monday and the video for 'Not In Love' was filmed in LA this past week and will be aired soon. All this and a tour starting in February. There's lots of exciting things to look forward to for us Enrique fans! :D

suzieQ

Postby suzieQ » Mon Jan 12, 2004 12:37 pm

***Reminder***

Get your vcrs set for Enrique on the late night talk show Jimmy Kimmel show all this week, fans. It's on ABC network and airs at 12:05am all week. Tonight, however, I think it will be aired later at 12:35am dues to a special hour long Nightline so make sure you remember that. I can't wait to see how Enrique does as a co-host. I'll laugh if he messed up...lol!

latinmusiclover

Postby latinmusiclover » Sat Jan 17, 2004 8:45 pm

OMG! Who all seen Enrique on Jimmy Kimmel? Enrique looked completly HOT and he did so good on the show. He was so funny and he looked hot as hell! He did a couple of skits that were hilarious. One of them was he posed undercover as a cashier for a fast food resturuant called Astro Burger. He was hilarious. I think some of the people reconised him but he did well pretending he was just an ordinary worker there. A few girls were flirting with him and he ended up irritating some customers. It was hilarious. He also had a competitive contest against Jimmy where they raced to see how many pedestrian heads they could touch on the sidewalks of LA. Enrique ended up winning. Enrique's score was 38 while Jimmy's was 34. It was so funny! What an enjoyable week watching Enrique all all five days! It's been too good to be true! :D

hippiechic

Postby hippiechic » Sat Jan 17, 2004 9:52 pm

LOL! I saw the entire five episodes too and I am totally convinced that if Enrique ever leaves the music business he should become a comedian. He is too funny!:lol: He was great on the show and looked liked he was enjoying himself. I loved the bit with him pretending to be a worker at that burger joint too. I also loved that skit they did Wednsday when Jimmy asked Enrique if he was 100% Spanish and when Enrique said yes, Jimmy then said that he had a hidden camera in Enrique's dressing room that showed otherwise. Then they showed the videotape of Enrique talking in his sexy Spanish accent to one of the female crew members and when she left he answered his cell phone in a hillbilly accent and was acting like so uncool. And then when the female crew member said Enrique had to get ready for his appearance, he quickly hung up his phone and spoke in his sexy Spanish accent again. It was hilarious! He looked so cute the entire week! Good enough to eat! lol :P

Return to “Enrique Iglesias”