Enrique On Wayne Brady Show

suzieQ

Postby suzieQ » Wed Jan 14, 2004 12:09 pm

Enrique will be on the Wayne Brady show this month, the 21st to be exact. It's so great to see Enrique on so many shows this month. I'm getting my Enrique fix and totally loving it! :lol: Here is the info.....

http://www.rockontv.com

ROCKONTV guide to music on television:

Show: The Wayne Brady Show
Episode: (#2103) - 01/21/2004
Network: (SYN) Syndicated
Date: Wednesday - January 21, 2004
Time: 09:00 am - 10:00 am ET

Featured Artists:
Enrique Iglesias

About: (#2103) - 01/21/2004
Sean Patrick Thomas, wildlife expert Jarod Miller, musical guest Enrique Iglesias.

About The Wayne Brady Show
Daily entertainment talk/variety series hosted by Wayne Brady.

latinmusiclover

Postby latinmusiclover » Sat Jan 17, 2004 8:59 pm

Thanks for the heads up, Suzie! I agree with you, it sure is a treat seeing Enrique on so many shows this month! :D

hippiechic

Postby hippiechic » Sat Jan 17, 2004 9:56 pm

Oh goodie! Something else to look forward to! I'll have to get my vcr ready once again! lol

latinmusiclover

Postby latinmusiclover » Mon Jan 26, 2004 4:10 pm

OMG! Who watched this? I saw it and it was so good. Wayne asked Enrique great questions instead of the usual crap questions about Anna like every other host asks Enrique. Wayne asked Enrique about his album, his viceroy commercial and his movie. It was such a good interview. I think Enrique was relieved that someone finally asked him about his projects instead of Anna and his removed mole. As a result, Enrique opened up and gave a very good interview. He looked great as usual. I'm loving all the necklaces he wears. He looks so HOT! He sang Not In Love and he sounded great! Everything about this show was great! Wayne is so cool and I'm sorry to see his show is getting cancelled. He was so nice to Enrique and for that I think Wayne's alright in my book.

Return to “Enrique Iglesias”