Tour Dates For February For 'mini Tour'

suzieQ

Postby suzieQ » Sat Jan 17, 2004 5:34 pm

Enrique Iglesisas Plans more than a dozen February Dates
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enrique Iglesias plans more than a dozen February dates
Source Live Daly
by Rob Evans
liveDaily Editor

January 16, 2004 11:08 AM - Enrique Iglesias spends most of February touring North American theaters as he begins his road support of his new album, "7."
The singer opens the tour on Feb. 7 in Washington, DC, and will wrap up the jaunt with a Feb. 28 appearance in Las Vegas. He returns to the stage on March 8 for a performance at RodeoHouston, which is part of the annual Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo.

Tickets for many shows are on sale now. Members of Iglesias' fan club will get the first shot at tickets for upcoming shows in Atlantic City, NJ, and Santa Rosa, CA; details are available at Iglesias' official artist club website.

A full U.S. tour is in the works for this summer, according to Iglesias' management.

Iglesias co-wrote and co-produced all of the songs on "7." The set, which features the cut "Addicted," is the English-language follow-up to 2001's "Escape," which has sold 3 million copies to date. That album spawned the international hit "Hero."

In 2002, Iglesias released the gold-certified Spanish-language album "Quizas."

Tour Itinerary

[Note: The following tour itinerary has been provided by artist and/or tour sources, who verify its accuracy as of January 16, 2004 11:08 AM. Changes may occur before tickets go on sale. Check with official artist web sites, ticketing sources and venues for late updates.]

Buy Tickets

February 2004
7 - Washington, DC - DAR Constitution Hall
8 - Providence, RI - Providence PAC
10 - Buffalo, NY - Shea's
11 - Toronto, Ontario - Massey Hall
13 - Montreal, Quebec - Bell Theater
14 - New York, NY - Radio City Music Hall
15 - Atlantic City, NJ - Trump Taj Mahal
18 - Columbus, OH - Palace Theatre
19 - Chicago, IL - Arie Crown
22 - Santa Rosa, CA - Luther Burbank Theater
24 - Oakland, CA - The Paramount
26 - Los Angeles, CA - Pantages Threater
28 - Las Vegas, NV - The Joint

March 2004
8 - Houston, TX - RodeoHouston

latinmusiclover

Postby latinmusiclover » Sat Jan 17, 2004 8:56 pm

Great! Thanks for the info, Suzie! I'm going to try and get tickets for the Atlantic City concert. Hope I can get good seats.

hippiechic

Postby hippiechic » Sat Jan 17, 2004 10:01 pm

Good luck! I had a hard time getting good tickets for the Buffalo concert. I ended up with seats that are about halfway back from the stage. Oh well, I just want to be able to be there and listen to him live even if I can't see him up close. It would have been nice though. :(

Return to “Enrique Iglesias”