Enrique Teams Up With Britney, Beyonce And Pink

suzieQ

Postby suzieQ » Sat Jan 17, 2004 5:50 pm

Enrique teams up with Britney Spears, Beyonce and Pink in Pepsi ads that will be show internationally, concentrating mostly in the UK. Enrique will play an evil Emperor who is trying to keep Beyonce, Britney and Pink, who all play Gladiators, in his clutches. Sounds like it will be a cool commercial. I wish it would play in the US. :( Maybe it will eventually.

Here are two articles and pictures about it...
ananova.com/entertainment/story/sm_856472.htmlhttp://www.ananova.com/entertainment/story.../sm_856472.html
thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2004022707,00.htmlhttp://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-20040...4022707,00.html

The first link contains a picture ad of all the stars in regular dress. The second link has pictures of Beyonce dressed as a beautiful Gladiator and Enrique dressed as an evil Emperor. He looks might sexy in the getup. I wouldn't mind being imprisoned by him at all. :lol:

latinmusiclover

Postby latinmusiclover » Sat Jan 17, 2004 9:03 pm

Man, this commercial sounds so cool! I'm so mad that they aren't going to show it in the US. :angry: First they don't show the Viceroy commercial in the US and now the Pepsi one isn't going to be aired here either? :unsure: Why does the UK always make out? It's not fair, dammit! :angry: I want to see it! :(

hippiechic

Postby hippiechic » Sat Jan 17, 2004 10:04 pm

I agree, it seems the UK always makes out when it comes to Enrique appearances. He's over there more then he is anywhere else. What's the deal? It's not like he's British for pete's sake! <_<

hippiechic

Postby hippiechic » Sat Jan 17, 2004 10:11 pm

I forgot to add that I saw someone on ebay was selling an Enrique footage tape that had the Viceroy watch commercial in it. I didn't order it because it was in PAL format but I have a friend that says she can convert with a converter.(sure, now she tells me <_< ) Anyways, what I'm getting at is that maybe someone from the UK will tape the Pepsi commercial and sell it on ebay also. Or maybe it will even be available online to watch. So let's not give up hope just yet.

enriquesgirl

Postby enriquesgirl » Sun Jan 18, 2004 10:17 am

Well I'm not going down without a fight. I broght a pedition to pepsi sign by Enrique's fans when it frist came out he signed with Pepsi but none of the ads were going to be broadcast in the USA. You know what those other artists all have a large fan base and I think many of them must be disappointed about not getting this ad. All the aritst live in the US for Crip's sake . Can you imagine how the explorure it would get at the Superball? Well I have been going the the boards of the other artists encouraging to to let Pepsi know how disappointed they are. It may not get the ad here but we can annoy the Hell out of Pepsi. Which by the way I am boycotting.

Return to “Enrique Iglesias”