Note From Enrique To Fans

suzieQ

Postby suzieQ » Sat Jan 24, 2004 7:21 pm

Enrique wrote in his journal an update on what he's been up to and mentions his tour. He's such a cutie. Here's what he wrote:

Journal entry (official site)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What up guys?

Christmas was very quiet and I spent New Years with friends in the Carribbean. We had lots of fun jet skiing and just relaxing. It was a blast. I started working again in early January with a great trip to LA. I had some opportunities to do some things out of the box, that I normally don't do and to do things differently on the TV shows like Kimmel and On-Air with Ryan Seacrest. It was a lot different than the usual interview and performance. The "Not In Love" video shoot was a lot of fun. I got to work with Jake Nava who's a great director, and working with Kelis was a great collaboration between the two of us. I met her for the first time in Italy awhile back and thought the idea of working on a song with her was genius. I admire her work ethic a lot. Now, I'm getting ready for a US tour as we speak. I have started rehearsing to prepare for the shows. I look forward to seeing all of you at at least one of the shows. After that I'm headed to Australia and then I'm sure more international dates will follow...

Talk to you soon! - Enrique

latinmusiclover

Postby latinmusiclover » Mon Jan 26, 2004 4:19 pm

Awwwwwwwwwwww. What a sweetie! I did already read this on his official site and commented on it but I'd like to comment here too. I'm glad to see Enrique had a nice relaxing time during the Christmas holiday. He deserves a nice relaxing rest since he's been on the go all over the world lately. Pretty soon he'll be touring all over the world so he should get as much rest as he can before then. I'm glad to see he had a good time making the video with Kelis. I can't wait to see it. And he did a great job on both Jimmy Kimmel & Ryan Seacrest. Enrique is the best! :P

Return to “Enrique Iglesias”