For Enriquesgirl

AnnaRULES_EnrigaySUCKS

Postby AnnaRULES_EnrigaySUCKS » Thu Mar 11, 2004 10:50 am

hey b****, remember me? i went by the username big man on campus. i know you were the one that got me banned. and i know after this post i'll be banned with this username also but not before i get my last laugh at how pathetic you are and i'm calling you on it. you have some nerve to have me banned when you yourself posted some bad stuff about Anna on her messageboard also, which i see you conviently deleted your post because you knew you were acting the same way. you are such a hippocrite! i have read more than once a post where you have said bad things about Anna but whenever someone says something against Enrigay you get all high and mighty and have someone banned even though you are no better. and hey, i was just stating the truth. Enrigay is gay and he sucks. and judging by his pathetic number of sales for his album a lot of other people think so too. Enrigay is on his way out and you just can't accept it. he will never fit in with the pop idols of today. he'll never be as popular as Eminem, Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, JLO, Beyonce. and Enrique can change the style his music all he wants, it will always suck. plain and simple. as for Anna, she is a Goddess and Enrigay is a maggot compared to her. he isn't worth the ground she walks on. so you pathetic little b**** can go on loving this gay blade all you want because i predict in another year that all Enrigay will have left is the love of his pathetic diehard fans because he certainly won't have any more album hits, that's for sure. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Return to “Enrique Iglesias”