Singapore Concert Review

hippiechic

Postby hippiechic » Tue Apr 06, 2004 11:11 am

Singapore Concert News
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

source: channelnewsasia.com

Time is GMT + 8 hours
Posted: 05 April 2004 1747 hrs

Spanish heartthrob Enrique Iglesias wows Indoor Stadium crowd
By Joanne Leow, Channel NewsAsia

SINGAPORE: Latin pop music heartthrob, Enrique Iglesias, charmed the Indoor Stadium crowd on Sunday night.

"We love Enrique!!" shouted his fans, minutes before the star started his concert.

With his Latin good looks and hot dance moves, it's not surprising a majority of Enrique's fans are female.

"I want to see the concert! It's gonna be great, definitely it's Enrique, so it's gonna be great!" said a fan.

"I love his music and I love Latin music and I think he's a very good entertainer," said another.

"He's cute, he's just so cute and his music is so good as well," said a third.

"He's energetic and dynamic and I like his music," said a fourth.

Enrique even had overseas fans come to this concert.

"I came from Iran to see Enrique.....He's so lovely and his music is very sexy!" said one of them.

"He's very handsome and very cute and we know him since we're in the Philippines," said another.

And proving that Enrique's appeal crosses all boundaries was 39 year-old Jatinder Singh.

"Hold me in your arms tonight... I can be your hero baby! I can be your hero!" sang an imitating Jatinder Singh.

But there's nothing like the real thing, and the 29-year-old Spanish heartthrob did not disappoint.

Mixing salsa with soulful singing, Enrique got the crowd on their feet.

And his surprise guest?

Anna Kournikova, who is rumoured to be his girlfriend, was seen close by the stage dancing and singing along to Enrique's music.

Enrique's much-anticipated Asian tour kicked off last week and is taking him to Jakarta, Hong Kong and Manila, too. - CNA

partygal21

Postby partygal21 » Sat Apr 10, 2004 10:09 am

Enrique is getting good reviews for all his concerts. He sure puts on a great show! I hope I get to see one of his concerts one of these days. Thanks for posting the review!

Return to “Enrique Iglesias”