JLH's wedding plans

allie

Postby allie » Tue Nov 28, 2000 6:59 pm

JLH was interviewed in this weeks Australian TV Week (Dec 2 - 8). One of the questions was:

TV week: You've been dating Julio Iglesias' son Enrique. Any engagement plans?

JLH: I've had my wedding planned since I was 12. I have one planned for winter, autumn, spring and summer ... with the seating arrangements and everything! My only stipulation is that he has to be the perfect man, so I'm not saying anything else.

Unfortunately I'm assuming from this the E & JLH are still seeing eachother :(. I personally don't think she's good enough for him. He needs someone much nicer (she is afterall the same girl who dumped Carson Daly via press release). I really hope he's not her 'perfect man' (although he is so great how could he not be!) & that they don't get married. I don't know how i'd cope if they did get married :(

Chelle

Postby Chelle » Wed Nov 29, 2000 12:16 am

WoW...you're kidding right?? j/k So, from the sounds of it, guess they are dating. It's weird cuz this would be the first time she didn't deny it.....and somewhat admitted it. aaahhh.....sad. oh well.

I saw an article in a Spanish Tabloid Magazine the other day....and it had an article on Enrique with a huge Jennifer Love picture overlapping his pic. Didn't get to read what it said though.

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Wed Nov 29, 2000 12:54 am

Thanks for the tip allie. In the past she's denied several of the rumored men she's been linked with (on the Tonight show specifically)

Aldog

Postby Aldog » Wed Nov 29, 2000 7:52 am

Enrique is gay, he has a boyfriend!

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Wed Nov 29, 2000 11:37 pm

Allie, you can't really assume Jennifer really did that to carson daly ! She was a little bit more mature and said the split was mutual and carson went on every show & magazine possible and told his stpry which only made him look desperate for her ! so nobody know's who's telling the truth here but I can not blame jennifer for dumping carson !

JustinsMusicBizGal
Supreme Member

Postby JustinsMusicBizGal » Fri Jan 19, 2001 11:02 pm

so everyone Jennifer and Enrique are really dating? and how long have they been dating? anyone know?

Return to “Enrique Iglesias”