I think Enrique is a queer!

Aldog

Postby Aldog » Wed Nov 29, 2000 6:29 pm

allie

Postby allie » Tue Dec 05, 2000 3:03 am

ENRIQUE IS NOT GAY!!! This is exactly how false rumours start. I challenge you to justify why you believe that he is gay. What has he ever done to indictate that he is gay. Is it just because he doesn't run around screwing everything in a skirt? Or is it because he manages to write such beautifully emotional songs & you think that because he is in touch with his feelings he must be gay? Get over yourself and don't start a vicious rumour when you have no evidence to support this ridiculous claim. This sort of behaviour just infuriates me, not because I want him to be straight (although I hope he is but if he were to 'come out' I would still be a fan) but just because it is just utter nonsense started by a jealous small minded guy. For everyone out there who reads this nonsense please ensure that this ridiculous lie does not go any further. It would be terrible to think that a guy is immediately thought of as being gay because he doesn't jump all over everything in a skirt. Meaningless sex and promiscuity should not be encouraged and Enrique is a prime example of this. Just because he has morals and because he wants a relationship and not just meaningless sex does not make him gay!!!

Justine

Postby Justine » Fri Dec 08, 2000 9:15 pm

I think Aldog is queer!!!! He's just jealous cause Enrique is straight!

allie

Postby allie » Mon Dec 11, 2000 1:16 am

Thanks Justine. I agree with you completely. It's the obvious conclusions given that Aldog hasn't had the guts to reply to my challenge and justify why he thinks Enrique is gay.

Andrea

Postby Andrea » Tue Jan 16, 2001 12:21 pm

NO ! Enrique isn't a gay !!!
Did you ever saw him live or at TV ? He love women ! Is such a boy gay if he love to flirt with all female fans and kiss them ? Never !

Meow

Postby Meow » Mon Jan 22, 2001 7:17 pm

I don't think he is gay at all. I've watched tons of footage on him and I don't see any indications of bisexuality, not that you can tell by looking at someone, but you can sense a vibe.

Return to “Enrique Iglesias”