LIFEHOUSE

OCAngel

Postby OCAngel » Sun May 06, 2001 9:51 pm

I dont know how many of u have heard of Lifehouse but if u havnt your missing out...there first release Hangin by a Moment is one of the best songs out right now and if you even romotaly think that song is great u should get the cd......Rarly is there a time when u actually go out and buy a cd and like every single song on an album, this is one of those cds lol I tend to find myself listening to it atleast once a day and anyone i talk to about this band there instantly hooked. These guys are amazing song writers and there lyrics a very powerful if u just sit there and listen they will blow u away. Even though u may have not heard about them or there first single i suggest u to go out and buy the cd trust me youll be happy about it! And for those of who dont have the cd and end up getting it let me know what u think.

Tinka

Postby Tinka » Mon May 07, 2001 10:51 pm

I luv Life house, I got 2 see them when they opened for Matchbox twenty in March...they are great

OCAngel

Postby OCAngel » Tue May 08, 2001 1:23 pm

Thats cool tinka, they have been getting good responses on that tour there taking with the fans, and most of them end up coming up to them and telling them about track number 12 thats on there cd cause it relates to alot of people in different ways. There awsome and its hard to believe that this is there actual first cd.

Return to “Other Male Musicians”