O-Town

BoyBandBabe

Postby BoyBandBabe » Wed Jun 20, 2001 4:52 pm

Are there ne O-Town freaks here?

Dayzee
Advanced Member

Postby Dayzee » Wed Jun 27, 2001 6:48 pm

Yeah I am a huge O-Town freak!! I am actually going to Orlando tomorrow to see them at the Hard Rock Live. I have met them like 5 times because Erik is really good friends with a friend of mine that is starting out singing and trying to get a deal. I got to hang out with them for a couple of days when they came to Jacksonville back in Feb. for a concert. They are the sweetest guys, especailly Jacob, even though everyone says he's mean.

Dayzee
Advanced Member

Postby Dayzee » Wed Jun 27, 2001 6:49 pm

Yeah I am a huge O-Town freak!! I am actually going to Orlando tomorrow to see them at the Hard Rock Live. I have met them like 5 times because Erik is really good friends with a friend of mine that is starting out singing and trying to get a deal. I got to hang out with them for a couple of days when they came to Jacksonville back in Feb. for a concert. They are the sweetest guys, especailly Jacob, even though everyone says he's mean.

LuckyViolet

Postby LuckyViolet » Mon Jul 02, 2001 9:32 pm

i used to hate O-Town, but when i was on my lunch break at work someone had left making of the band on, and since i was bored i watched it the whole time, and it was actually pretty interesting..and now their new (well not really so new) song is growing on me! :)

Return to “Other Male Musicians”