Fred Durst

Chansela

Postby Chansela » Thu Jul 05, 2001 9:42 pm

i love limp bizkit ...but i love fred durst just as much he is so hot and talented ...i hae no idea why he is/was running after that skank christina he could do so much better...

JonQ 27

Postby JonQ 27 » Sat Jul 07, 2001 2:57 am

he isnt hot, he is a short chubby balding man with a whiney voice, who cant rap, he CAN do better, but he doesnt deserve better.

(Edited by JonQ 27 at 8:59 am on July 7, 2001)

Chansela

Postby Chansela » Sat Jul 07, 2001 3:06 pm

not all women out there are so shallow that the only go for big muscular tan guys with a full head of hair....i dont know if your a girl or a guy...girl: shallow....guy: too small minded to think that girls wold like someone who wasnt perfect, in your eyes anyway.
i think he is very sexy no matter what you say

JonQ 27

Postby JonQ 27 » Tue Jul 10, 2001 3:04 am

im a guy, and my theory on famous people having regular people like them, is that there is someone for everyone, and being famous gets your face out there, so i bet there are at least 200 hundred women that would find me the most attractive man in the world, but for all i know they are in egypt, or across the street from my house, but i dont know them, if i were famous they would get to see me and love me.

but anyway, its fine that you like him, but you said he was hot, you didnt say 'to me, or in my opinion' you just said he was hot, by classical standards... he isnt, thats what i was responding to. there are people in this world that if you took a poll most people would agree that they were attractive, other people, like fred, are acquired tastes.

Return to “Other Male Musicians”