R. Kelly says tape of him with underage girl is a fake

wazzap007
Abstracts Immortal

Postby wazzap007 » Sun Feb 10, 2002 2:26 pm

from JJB

Grammy-winning R&B star R. Kelly faces a police probe over whether he had sex with an underage girl - but that didn't stop him from belting out his hit song 'The World's Greatest' at last night's Olympic opening gala.
Chicago police yesterday confirmed they have stepped up their investigation into whether the 35-year-old Windy City native had a twisted tryst with a minor.

Their probe was prompted by a 26-minute, 39-second videotape allegedly showing the singer engaged in a range of sex acts with a teenage girl.

Olympic officials said they knew of the police probe - but they let the Salt Lake City show go on with Kelly anyway.

He appeared before the worldwide audience wearing a patriotic red, white and blue robe, a white ski cap, red pants and a white shirt with the word 'Hero' in large, red letters emblazoned across his chest.

The videotape was sent anonymously last week to the Chicago Sun-Times. It is the second Kelly sex video the Sun-Times received since its December 2000 exposé of the singer-songwriter's alleged penchant for underage girls.

The singer, born Robert S. Kelly, was briefly married to the late R&B sensation Aaliyah in 1994, when she was just 15.

Meanwhile, The Post has learned the family of the girl on the latest video, now 17, has spoken with a lawyer.

'Her family has contacted me, but I can't say anything more because of attorney-client privilege,' said Susan E. Loggans, a Chicago lawyer who is representing another of Kelly's alleged victims, Tracy Sampson, in a civil suit filed against the singer in August.

Sampson's is the second sex suit filed against Kelly.

In 1996, Tiffany Hawkins sued Kelly for $10 million, claiming he persuaded her to drop out of school and have sex with him when she was 15, and made her participate in group sex.

Hawkins settled with Kelly for a reported $250,000 in 1998.

Sampson, who was 17 when her alleged relationship with Kelly began, claims it was illegal under Illinois law because he was in 'a position of authority' over her.

The latest girl 'is just another girl in the same scenario,' Loggans told The Post. 'I feel sorry for her.'

Loggans said she has spoken to other girls who claim to have been victimized by Kelly.

The girl in the latest video has been identified by an aunt, who said her niece was about 14 when the tape was made.

Authorities, who had hit a brick wall after investigating Kelly's relationship with the same videotaped girl for nearly three years, hope the new tape will help build a stronger case against the singer.

'We are looking into the tape and the actions taking place on the tape, and any further action will depend on our findings,' said Chicago police spokesman Patrick Camden.

Illinois law prohibits men from having sex with girls under age 17. It is a felony to videotape a sex act with anyone under 18.

According to those who've seen the tape, Kelly can be heard referring to the girl by her first name, and the girl calls the singer 'Daddy.' The tape graphically shows intercourse, fellatio and urination games.

In the new videotape and the older tape, Kelly looks into the camera several times and adjusts the angle, sources said.

Neither Kelly's lawyers nor a spokesperson from his record company, Jive, returned calls yesterday.

Kelly lawyer John Touhy told the Sun-Times the video is a forgery.

Asked whether Kelly was aware of any videotapes of him having sex with women, Touhy said, 'I don't think it's any of your business.'

I hope it isn't true because that's wrong but also...that girl knew what she was doing!

babygirl

Postby babygirl » Mon Feb 11, 2002 5:48 am

Quote: from wazzap007 on 7:26 pm on Feb. 10, 2002[br]The singer, born Robert S. Kelly, was briefly married to the late R&B sensation Aaliyah in 1994, when she was just 15.

God, I didn't know that! :o

MoRtiCia13
Ultra Member

Postby MoRtiCia13 » Mon Feb 11, 2002 1:05 pm

plenty of baby snatchers in this world. there's another word 4 it though...pedophile!
:splat:

Damn U Smell
Supreme Member

Postby Damn U Smell » Wed Feb 13, 2002 1:32 am

I can't stand that, I hope his ass gets locked up.  I've heard about the Aaliyah thing before, that's a trip if her mama let her get married at such a young age.  Well if he does get locked up, they'll treat him like a little bitch, even cons don't like to have pedophiles around.  

MoRtiCia13
Ultra Member

Postby MoRtiCia13 » Wed Feb 13, 2002 10:03 am

don't
drop
z
soap!
:safesex:

Jack Daniels

Postby Jack Daniels » Wed Feb 13, 2002 12:53 pm

oh come on.
drop it for me.