THE BRANDON BOYD THREAD

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Fri Jun 21, 2002 9:44 pm

I would be so glad to meet people here who also have the same penchant for Incubus' vocalist Brandon Boyd. Damn! He's sexy............:tongue:

brandonboyd.fan-page.com/http://www.brandonboyd.fan-page.com/
http://home.attbi.com/~checkster4eva/http://home.attbi.com/~checkster4eva/

CrazyCanadianChick
Supreme Member

Postby CrazyCanadianChick » Wed Jun 26, 2002 1:02 pm

I think Brandon is SOOO SEXY!!!
My friends make fun of me-they think he's gross.

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Fri Jun 28, 2002 3:20 am

gross? how could he be gross? maybe your friends were hallucinating.

anyway, yes he's absolutely sexy. well he's not really big-bodied but he still looks so sexy.

i just don't like this big black earrings he's always sporting.

have you seen their latest video 'are you in?' ?
man! the girl who kissed her is just so damn lucky...:)

CrazyCanadianChick
Supreme Member

Postby CrazyCanadianChick » Fri Jun 28, 2002 5:00 pm

I like his earrings...well maybe that cause I'm a piercing freak (I have 11) I think they suit him. I also LOVE the red tatoo on his arm!!
I haven't seen the video yet but I want to know who the girl is that he's kissing *coughs* lucky bitch *coughs* :(

MoRtiCia13
Ultra Member

Postby MoRtiCia13 » Sat Jun 29, 2002 12:11 pm

aside from his stunning good looks,mr. boyd is quite the lryical maestro!;)

CrazyCanadianChick
Supreme Member

Postby CrazyCanadianChick » Sun Jun 30, 2002 10:58 am

I agree...I could listen to Incubus all day.

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Tue Jul 02, 2002 12:15 am

<span style='color:blue'>crazycanadianchick: i don't know who the girl is. but she's very pretty with long hair and all that. yeah, lucky bitch. at the end of the video. they were lying down while embracing each other.</span>

<span style='color:red'>morticia:this is just two of my favorite incubus songs. how about you? and, did brandon wrote these songs?</span>

'I Miss You'

To see you when I wake up, is a gift I didn't think could be real
To know that you feel the same, as I do, is a Three-fold utopian dream
You do something to me
That I can't explain
So would I be out of line, If I said
I miss you.
I see your picture, I smell your skin on, the empty pillow next to mine
You have only been gone ten days, but already I am wasting away
I know I'll see you again
Whether far or soon
But I need you to know, that I care
And I miss you

'I Wish You Were Here'

I dig my toes into the sand.
The ocean looks like a thousand diamonds strewn across a blue blanket.
I lean against the wind, pretend that i am weightless and in this moment i am happy.

[Chorus:]
I wish you were here
I wish you were here
I wish you were here
I wish you were here.

I lay my head onto the sand.
The sky resembles a backlit canopy with holes punched in it.
I'm counting ufo's.
I signal them with my lighter
and in this moment i am happy, happy.

[Chorus]

The world's a roller coaster and I am not strapped in.
Maybe I should hold with care,but my hands are busy in the air.

[Chorus]

___

don't know if you've already seen this, but i'm posting it anyway:

artistdirect.com/video/player/frame/0,,1561128,00.htmlhttp://www.artistdirect.com/video/player/f...1561128,00.html

http://launch.yahoo.com/destinations/promotions/incubus/http://launch.yahoo.com/destinations/promo...otions/incubus/

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Tue Jul 02, 2002 12:26 am

Quote: from CrazyCanadianChick on 11:00 pm on June 28, 2002[br]I also LOVE the red tatoo on his arm!!

vanishingtattoo.com/tattoo/celeb-boyd.htmhttp://www.vanishingtattoo.com/tattoo/celeb-boyd.htm

damn! i love it too!! :kiss:

MoRtiCia13
Ultra Member

Postby MoRtiCia13 » Tue Jul 02, 2002 10:12 am

i could listen to 'morning view' from beginning to end,over and over. actually i did. brandon definately has a way with words and the awesome ability to make me feel deep emotions with his voice and lyrics. unfortunately,i fell in love with that cd and stated associating it with a certain someone and now that someone is a no-one,at least to me and it kinda bothers me to listen to it. :( i think i'll always b an incubus fan though and i look forward to their next cd!

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Wed Jul 03, 2002 3:46 am

is he dating someone at the moment? :)

MoRtiCia13
Ultra Member

Postby MoRtiCia13 » Wed Jul 03, 2002 10:28 am

brandon? i dunno...let's call upon the spirits and ask him...brandon o brandon...do u have a gf?;)maybe u can find out some info.(how reliable i do not know!)on someplace like groupie central. most of it is sh** ,but a few true things fall thru every now and then!

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Thu Jul 04, 2002 1:03 am

the spirits just answered...'no morticia, i don't have a gf. but i'm about to have one... unless you would say no to me. ;) '

frankly speaking, it was just my first time to search the net for some brandon finds when i started this thread. just to have something to put here. i'm not very big on researching about brandon. i'm just interested with brandon's songs anyway. i could listen to their album over and over again and that's already enough to satisfy me. so let's just wait until brandon mention a thing or two about a special someone on tv.

i assume you're 13 or maybe you were born on the 13th. oh well, i just noticed the number 13 in your username. maybe its your favorite. but how could the unlucky number 13 be anyone's fave?

anyway, is morticia your real name? i'm chanteuse by the way.

:)

MoRtiCia13
Ultra Member

Postby MoRtiCia13 » Sat Jul 06, 2002 1:02 pm

[COLOR=purple]greeting 2 u ms. chanteuse. beautiful original name...i like it! :) i would have to say no 2 mr. boyd i'm afraid...got my eyes on someone else unfortunately...maybe next life brandon! ;) it is nice to hear someone on here say they are interested more in the MUSIC of someone rather than how cute their ass hairs are! i appreciate anyone that can put their heart on their sleeve and write lyrics as introspective and articulate as brandon. he's one of the best in my opinion...which is quite humble...but usually correct. B) har! 13...righto...u guessed it...my age. i turned the swell age of thirteen thirteen days ago on the 13th of the 13th month in 1313. k...so i'm really 32 and will the fact that my fave number is 13 quite possibly because everyone else thinks it is unlucky and i quite enjoy going against popular opinion! :blink: and of course morticia is my real name. i live in a big black house on a big black hill with my husband gomez(who loves kissing my arms and neck when i speak francois...MA OUIS!) and my two kids pugsley and wednesday. or...maybe i'm just cher! nice to meet ya!

peace
love
and of course ROCK!

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Fri Jul 19, 2002 1:00 am

hello! its me again. been busy lately that's why i wasn't able to post here for weeks. :(

well, that was a funny (or should i say <span style='color:red'>scary</span>?) post of yours. anyway, are you also friends with "THE CRAFT" girls? love them heehee. and I assume you don't like Prue, Piper, and Phoebe. ;)

from where are you anyway? i would love to watch an incubus concert someday but i'm just too far away from the US. have you seen them perform live? i watched their 'morning view' session on TV and my mom went crazy (our TV was on full volume.) she just really hate it when i'm in a soundtripping mood :) glad i never had complains from neighbors. :D

and yes, more than the good looks of brandon (well i have to admit he does look good), i am definitely more into his music.

i don't know if you would agree with me, but i think rock songs makes more sense than pop songs (which i am so not into.) pop music is more about cheesy, baby, baby, yeah, yeah, love ya, miss ya, corny crap. and some people who are into that kind of stuff are not actually concerned with the music but with the drool-worthy (?) popstars who belts out these cheesy songs. people drool over the likes of britney spears whose voice and songs sucks. i want to slap them real hard that they're just wasting their time being distracted with her body coz she can't offer good music. well maybe there are some good pop songs, but rock songs has more to offer (even love songs, which is definitely better than their pop counterparts.) if they listen to incubus they'll be more fulfilled.

anyway, see yah girl. :)

MoRtiCia13
Ultra Member

Postby MoRtiCia13 » Fri Jul 19, 2002 11:39 am

heya chantoir! SCARY EH...well it is morticia's morbid duty 2 be as scary as possible! hehheh ;) that's what halloween girls do...right? the craft is a bit of a 'teeny movie' 4 me...but it was ok. i like independant films and old horror movies more than any blockbuster hits or teen flicks. movies that make u think instead of just making u stink! *wink wink* the same goes 4 music. i think they're are intelligent pop artists and intelligent rock artists...unintelligent pop-tarts(the biggest one named by u...spearherfastandnow!)...and unintelligent rock-tarts as well. some people make music to be a star...some people make music cuz it's what's inside their souls...the difference between art and sh** is unfortunatley blurred by too much t.v. and image importance,but the smart one's can tell the difference. i have seen incubus live 3 times. they are awesome live and brandon has the voice of an angel...but i think i see a little devil tail peeking out from his ass sometimes! :P yes...mr. boyd is quite attractive...a bit too skinny for my taste,but definatley gorgeous! tell your mama to take a chill pill and feel the good vibrations of the incubus sound.
ROCK ON GIRL!

peace... :rolleyes:

skulking

Postby skulking » Sun Aug 04, 2002 2:26 pm

Pardon Me

Should I hold my head up high and throw a wrench in spokes by leaving the air behind me clear?

Pardon Me
Could I make it all up to you by serving coffee for two in bed?

Pardon Me
Would you kill the Queen to crush the hive?
Would you choose water over wine...hold the wheel and drive?

So pardon me while I burst into flames.

Pardon me, pardon me...I'll never be the same.

<!--EDIT|skulking|Oct 6 2002, 09:04 AM-->

MoRtiCia13
Ultra Member

Postby MoRtiCia13 » Tue Aug 06, 2002 9:44 am

i always chose water over wine and hold my own damn wheel and drive. just hope that doesn't in turn cause me 2 burst in2 flames. can u say SPONTANEOUS HUMAN COMBUSTION? har :huh:

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Sat Aug 17, 2002 4:29 am

well if you didn't like 'the craft', then how about the indie scare film 'blairwitch...'? I guess you didn't like it either.

i'm glad you like independent films. i do too. i hate movies which are so highly commercialized. those which purports to be sensible movies when in fact it's just meant to rake in lots of money.

most of my firends thinks its a bore, but i'll forever love 'life is beautiful.'

good for you, you've already seen them live live 3 times!! if only i could go to their concert, even for only once in my entire life.

and about 'the little devil tail peeking out from his ass sometimes!' I'm not sure i got what you mean, but were you supposed to say that he tends to become a bad-boy sometimes? if that's what you were trying to say, well i believe all of us have tendencies to be a not-so-good human being from time to time.i can't stress enough that we're not perfect.

i'm quite alright with his body..i just like flat abs that's all. :)

just curious, what do you think of gisele bundchen???

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Sat Aug 17, 2002 4:33 am

I dig my toes into the sand. The ocean looks like a thousand diamonds strewn across a blue blanket.I lean against the wind, pretend that i am weightless and in this moment i am happy...I lay my head onto the sand.
The sky resembles a backlit canopy with holes punched in it.I'm counting ufo's.I signal them with my lighter and in this moment i am happy, happy.

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Sat Aug 17, 2002 4:34 am

<span style='color:red'>swweeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!</span>

To see you when I wake up, is a gift I didn't think could be real
To know that you feel the same, as I do, is a Three-fold utopian dream

Katie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Katie » Sun Aug 18, 2002 12:19 am

brandon is hot that is all that can be said :)

MoRtiCia13
Ultra Member

Postby MoRtiCia13 » Sun Aug 18, 2002 1:34 pm

blair witch would've been better had i not known it was fake...don't have any opinion on gisele. don't care 4 or about 'flat abs'...care more about lack of brains...sarcasm is difficult 4 some to understand...easier and quite pleasurable 2 others. the tail was a bit of a joke honey bee...but then i'd be a liar if i said i didn't actually see a tiny bud of a tail peeking thru brandon's butt at times. :blink: but then all 'manangelmen' are mostly 'mandevilboys' in disguise! :ph34r:

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Fri Aug 23, 2002 10:02 am

hi morticia!! have you seen the new video of Incubus (WARNING!!!)?
it's quite okay.

i knew it you won't say anything about gisele, because i supposed you're not that kind who spends her time scanning through fashion pages and admiring the human mannequins...woohoo, i'm kinda like that kind though :ph34r: but i hope you would still talk to me LOL.

anyways, i have to admit that although brains, good personality, and a sense of humor are the must-have traits for me, a little bit of 'bad boy' (but not extremely bad) attitude interest me. a priest-like nicety can be admirable, but it could be boring, too.

MoRtiCia13
Ultra Member

Postby MoRtiCia13 » Wed Aug 28, 2002 4:16 pm

and howdy back 2 ya chantoir ma belle. B) yes...seen the warning vid...like the messy brandon baby. nope...not a fashion mag. carnivore,but yea,i will still speak 2 u i guess...hehheh...as long as u don't expect me 2 know much about those starving women. FEED THEM FEED THEM...HURRY BEFORE THEY PERISH. did u see the interview on 20/20 awhile back where they talked to an x-supermodel and she was telling about how she starved herself for most of her young life 2 b anorexicly thin and be a model only to later visit some of the poorest most malnurished countries in the world and felt sick that there she was purposely starving herself when those poor babies didn't have that option. i tell u...outside of this illusion of grandeur and celebrity worship...the world ain't such a pretty fake place. i guess u could say i prefer newsweek or time over vogue. to each his or her own though. somebody has 2 pay thier outlandish salaries i guess. not me though. :D i like me some bad boys...but then i'm pretty durn awful myself at times so a good boy might help 2 make me better where those bad boys just seem to make me worse...AND WE DON'T NEED THAT NOW DO WE? HAR...PEACE AND ROCK
:P

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Sun Sep 01, 2002 4:56 pm

hello girl!!

if you could only see me, then for sure you'll hesitate eating your next burger meal and shoved it down my stomach instead. :) but i'm not starving myself okay, i'm just naturally thin, and no matter how often i feed myself, my weight wouldn't increase, not even half a pound. :(

i dunno, i'm just into fashion a lot. i like to dress up, how about you? :o

no i didn't watched that 20/20 supermodel thingy. but i must agree that its darn stupid to starve yourself to death just to be beautiful. how shallow and superficial indeed; vanity to the extreme level. i may be into this model thing but i wouldn't bother with such eating disorders. tell you what, I LOVE TO EAT!!! :cheeseburger:

hey girl, what do you think of the song JUST A PHASE? my housemates weren't saying a word but by the look in their faces, i knew they're irritated as i kept playing the song over and over again. :lol:

i'm not so much into gossip but i heard on the radio that incubus is having problems, and the DJ said that they're undergoing a group therapy. i hope this isn't true; i wouldn't want them to disband. :(

MoRtiCia13
Ultra Member

Postby MoRtiCia13 » Thu Sep 19, 2002 9:55 am

i love morning view from beginning 2 end...strangely it disappeared though...can't seem to find it. i think my kittie ate it or something. :lol:

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Sun Sep 22, 2002 11:43 am

maybe your kittie love it a lot, too, and wasn't good in controlling the obsession...

where have you been girl? you haven't been here a lot lately... :(

busy with school? most of the people i constantly talk to here are busy with academic stuffs...

MoRtiCia13
Ultra Member

Postby MoRtiCia13 » Wed Sep 25, 2002 9:41 am

hiya sweet pea olive oil...i've been busy as a frickin' bee with a new job. i peek in every now and then 2 see how my old freaky friends at abstracts are though...yes...my kittie at least has quite good taste in tunes! :P

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Mon Sep 30, 2002 12:22 pm

hello there! my dearest morticia... :P

so how's your job going? and what's your job anyway...

i'm bored with my job at the moment (don't even ask what it is...okay its a marketing job.) but i have no choice, have to stick with this one while i find for a better job. have to have money on my pocket you know, that's why i'm staying. good thing my officemates are real cool so at least i still have something to look forward to everytime i go to the office.

what forum/s do you often go to here at abstracts?

<span style='color:red'>hasta la vista baby!!!</span>

MoRtiCia13
Ultra Member

Postby MoRtiCia13 » Wed Oct 02, 2002 9:52 am

greetings again chantoir ma belle. i am a kindergarten teacher now. i love it and the kids are swell. sorry u don't like your job...keep looking 4 a new one and somethings bound to come up honey bee. i haven't been around abstracts much...but i usually just post in general or here or sometimes other female musicians...not much of a celeb. watcher...but i love and adore music...too bad that most of the kiddos on here seem to be more in love with the dirty laundry and gossip than the music. o well...tis' life. carry on. B)

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Sun Oct 06, 2002 12:34 pm

hola morticia!!!

whoa, you're a kindergarten teacher!!! did you know that i once dreamt of becoming someone like that ?! I just thought it would be nice to teach cute little youngsters. then when i was in highschool, i volunteered for a
once-a-week teaching job to grade 1 students. lol, i then found out i'm not cut out to be a kiddy teacher. don't even make me say what happened, lol. bad, bad chantoir!! :lol:

i love music, too. my mom only wish that i not just listen to music but if only i could sing as well. i'm a frustrated singer. and do i have to say i have a terrible voice, lol. i've always wanted to come up on-stage and pull my own incubus-like show.

have you ever been on a band?

:headbanger:

MoRtiCia13
Ultra Member

Postby MoRtiCia13 » Sun Oct 06, 2002 1:18 pm

never in the band...just usually with some band... hehheh no...no musical abiltiy 4 this chica...musical knowledge and love...YES...talent...HELL NO! i sing little diddies around the house 2 my son and of course sing the kids at my school little songs,but i couldn't win any damn awards 4 vocal quality or any shiza like that. kids are strange,honest and unusual creatures...it definately takes a little summin' summin' 2 be around them and be a good teacher...o well...at least u tried eh? what happened anyway? i got slapped the other day by one of my favorite little kiddie winkies *notice dripping sarcasm*...his name is ethan and he's a freakin' heathen from hell...o well...can't play favorites u know. :rolleyes:

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Thu Oct 10, 2002 12:00 am

whoa, i never thought you have a son already. you got only one?

"i sing little diddies around the house 2 my son and of course sing the kids at my school little songs,..."

lol, i wonder what you sing for your students. uhm maybe "row, row,
in-cu-bus, gently down the stream...pardon me, pardon me, pardon me, pardon me, wishing you were here!" okay, now i know i also don't have a future as a songwriter. :lol:

oh well, i got so annoyed with one of my students who is just so grrrrrrrr!!! i wasn't able to hold my temper and i threw a little piece of chalk at her.am glad she didn't cry or something. it didn't hurt her bad but i know i shouldn't have done it.

and about playing favorites, hmmm... guilty!!!

so now you know, its a bad idea for me to become a teacher right?

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Tue Nov 05, 2002 4:48 am

awww, rocker morticia doesn't want to speak to fashion magazine reader chantoir anymore !!!

Return to “Other Male Musicians”