Was Goin On Wit Diddy?

cuddly_angel84

Postby cuddly_angel84 » Tue Jul 23, 2002 6:00 am

Hey...does anyone know what this thing with P. Diddy is?? Why is he in court or whatever? sorry i'm not really up to date her cuz i've been on vacation all summer and i was really busy with other things i dont really know waz goin on. if someone can plz tell me it would be real nice of ya'll. peace!

Teenybopkiller

Postby Teenybopkiller » Sun Aug 11, 2002 8:26 am

Personally being that I am a punk I am not really a big fan of P.Diddy (nither of hip hop) however I think he was getting sued for something last I heard on the news. I dont mean to turn this into a long thing and I know alot of u people could care less about what I say but Mr Combs is not ghetto.
Now I know alot of u peeps think ghetto is fubu ,ecko, and hip hop but it's really not I mean hell I am from the ghetto and I am a punk. However exerciseing my right to be different is what earned me the respect of many there. Yes u nessessarly dont have to be a thug or whatever to get theyre respect. Now about Mr Combs if he were so ghetto how come he aint helping those who are living in shacks or who are living in one bedroom apartments. If he were really a great man he would do such stuff, but because of the color of his skin he makes an excuse that he's a thug from the hood when in reality I know many who (if they got the chance) would like to beat his brains in becus he's a wannabee.

MoRtiCia13
Ultra Member

Postby MoRtiCia13 » Sun Aug 11, 2002 2:37 pm

u tell it teenybopkiller! :angry: tell p. shiddy 2 go help someone sides' his damnself 4 once.
peace :)

Punk4Eternity
Location: South of New York East of Pennsylvania where do u wind up??? Hell

Postby Punk4Eternity » Sun Aug 11, 2002 8:55 pm

Yeh he's right cus I am the same way

Return to “Other Male Musicians”