Making The Band Ii Makes O-town 'anxious'

CrazyCanadianChick
Supreme Member

Postby CrazyCanadianChick » Mon Aug 05, 2002 1:28 pm

I can't stand the whole concept of Making the Band but for those of you who like it, this post is for you...

O-Town members have admitted they are 'anxious' over Sean P Diddy Combs taking the helm on Making The Band II.

Jacob Underwood of O-Town expressed concern for the show, he said: 'I think we're kind of anxious to see what they are going to change from our seasons to this one, if anything. I know that the cast makes the show, so we'll see. I hope they get a good cast.'

The boy band were the stars of the original Making The Band series and were tipped to rank alongside their peers the Backstreet Boys and 'N Sync.

Underwood admitted the band's surprise at the announcement that P Diddy would be working on the project. He said: 'Making The Band II was news to us. When we got into this show we had no idea whether it was going to be one, two, or three seasons, or if there was going to be like a Popstars thing where there was going to be a new cast every year.

Bandmate Dan Miller was quick to assert that O-Town will not be involved with the new show. 'The bottom line is we really have no affiliation to the new one. I mean, none at all,' said Miller. We sure wish them the best of luck, but we're moving on. Maybe it's time for somebody else to have a chance...who knows?'

Rap Mogul Combs announced his plans to take the show to the next phase last month. 'This show will be a wild ride. No tricks or gimmicks, just P Diddy reality,' said the rap mogul. 'I have been creating stars since I was 19, and this show will give insight into what it takes to be at the top. I'm excited to be working with MTV and doing what I love to do - create and nurture new talent.'

MoRtiCia13
Ultra Member

Postby MoRtiCia13 » Tue Aug 06, 2002 9:43 am

o town...ho town. THEY SUCK BIG CHICKEN DIX IF U ASK ME. DIE O-TOWN...DIE! :blink:

CrazyCanadianChick
Supreme Member

Postby CrazyCanadianChick » Tue Aug 06, 2002 11:00 am

:lol:

Return to “Other Male Musicians”