I Am Head Over Heels For Dashboard....

dazed410
Abstracts Royalty

Postby dazed410 » Thu Aug 15, 2002 10:24 pm

God...he's just soooo cool. His lyrics are mad crazy and his voice is so freaking soothing..

Am I drowning you out in boasts of defection if everything was up to me I would be gone by the first sign the first sign of hope I'd be packed up and out of my way.

And time has been spread so thin and it's just hours till the day begins. And the things that are keeping you here are not keeping me here and the things that are keeping you here will keep me away.

And you'll be sorry isn't that what they'll say. Don't follow your heart cause it just seems to get in your way.

And don't ever leave here and mope at your leisure and straighten out your crease dear and truth is in a tall beer.

Are you drowning your fears in a glass of deception? When everything is hazy then everything will be ok. When everything is hazy then you won't be sad that you stayed.

And time has been spread so thin and its just hours till the day begins. And the things that are keeping you here are not keeping me here and the things that are keeping you here will keep me away.

And you'll be sorry isn't that what they'll say. Don't follow your heart cause it just seems to get in your way.

And don't ever leave here and mope at your leisure and straighten out your crease here Dear and truth is in a tall beer.

MoRtiCia13
Ultra Member

Postby MoRtiCia13 » Sun Aug 18, 2002 1:38 pm

ummm...those r some interesting lyrics dazed...nice 2 see u back from the ole' 'sexcamp!' B) can't say i'm too fond of the dashboard however...a little to dramatic 4 my tastes...and i mean that in the nicest EMO sorta way girl!
heh :lol:

dazed410
Abstracts Royalty

Postby dazed410 » Fri Aug 23, 2002 8:39 pm

:lol: Yea..I understand 100% Mort. It's good to be back..I wish this place was a little more alive but say la vie right? How have you been these past weeks? I hope you're alright cause I haven't seen your name as often as I'd like to ! :) I am so jealous...my brother got his new car and licence and not to mention pay check and now he's going to like 5 concerts a week! Sick sad world!

MoRtiCia13
Ultra Member

Postby MoRtiCia13 » Wed Aug 28, 2002 4:09 pm

AWWW...sweetpea dazed...glad 2 know someone misses the biznitch of this hell hole. i've been busy cooking up those pot brownies...and we all know what that leads to...and it ain't nuttin' productive...har :) tell your bro i'm on my way 2 kick his lilly white ass...take away the keys and steal his paycheck so that me and sista girl can rock ourselves to the shows and kiss all the boys in the bands! :D

dazed410
Abstracts Royalty

Postby dazed410 » Thu Aug 29, 2002 3:13 pm

:lol: sounds like a deal baby!!!

Forge

Postby Forge » Sat Sep 07, 2002 7:22 pm

I totally agree dazed...I love dashboard too!!!

dazed410
Abstracts Royalty

Postby dazed410 » Sat Sep 07, 2002 10:29 pm

really?!? nice I found one! I am going to see them next month sometime...I am so stoked! :)

dazed410
Abstracts Royalty

Postby dazed410 » Sat Sep 07, 2002 10:34 pm

right, I also ment to say that I thought The Hives did a fantastic job at the VMAs. The Vines are awesome, I have their cd and they're great but I thought the Hives were better that night.....I should have just added this into an EDIT post. Oh well, sorry :)

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Sep 18, 2002 12:38 am

<span style='color:blue'>I LOVE, LOVE, <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>LOVE</span> Dashboard Confessional!! I am so jealous that you get to see them. Have fun!! </span>

dazed410
Abstracts Royalty

Postby dazed410 » Wed Sep 18, 2002 10:44 pm

hey nice!! :P thanks so much! I'll let you know all about it :D

Return to “Other Male Musicians”