Vines And Hives At Mtv Vmas

grandaddy
Supreme Member

Postby grandaddy » Fri Aug 16, 2002 8:09 pm

They are going to kick ass. Do NOT miss this - Craig Nicholls and Howlin' Pelle Almqvist are gonna be memorable.

Ja Rule, Linkin Park, Usher, Hives, More Added To VMA Bill

Ja Rule, Linkin Park, Usher, Brandy, Sheryl Crow, the Hives and the Vines are on their way to New York's Radio City Music Hall for the 2002 MTV Video Music Awards on August 29.

VMA nominee Ja Rule joins Crow and budding buzzworthy acts the Hives (who are also nominated this year) and the Vines as the latest additions to a performance roster that already includes Nas, Ashanti, Eminem, P. Diddy, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Pink and Shakira.

Linkin Park, Usher, P.O.D. and Brandy, as well as "Sopranos" star James Gandolfini and actresses Brittany Murphy ("8 Mile" and Kirsten Dunst ("Spider-Man" have been announced as the newest additions to the night's stable of presenters.

The additions beef up a list of presenters that already includes Britney Spears, Nelly, B2K, Bow Wow, Avril Lavigne, Enrique Iglesias, Kylie Minogue, Johnny Knoxville and "American Idol" judges Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul and Randy Jackson, as well as the show's final two contenders.

"Saturday Night Live" comedian Jimmy Fallon will host the 2002 MTV Video Music Awards, which will be broadcast live from New York's Radio City Music Hall at 8 p.m. ET/PT on August 29.

For all the news on the big night, check out Video Music Awards headlines.

—Robert Mancini

mtv.com/news/articles/1457040/20020815/ja_rule.jhtml?headlines=truehttp://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1457040/2...?headlines=true

MoRtiCia13
Ultra Member

Postby MoRtiCia13 » Sun Aug 18, 2002 1:35 pm

YAY...SHOW THOSE SKID MARKS WHAT THE R E A L R O C K LOOKS TASTES AND SMELLS LIKE! :P

Forge

Postby Forge » Sat Sep 07, 2002 7:23 pm

dashboard won the mtv2 award!! yeah!!! :D

dazed410
Abstracts Royalty

Postby dazed410 » Sat Sep 07, 2002 10:30 pm

I was so happy they won, although screaming infadelities isn't my favorite song....:D

Forge

Postby Forge » Sun Sep 08, 2002 9:45 am

I know...I'm quite partial to 'So Impossible' myself, actually I really enjoy everything on that EP......And a few of the songs on "The Swiss Army Romance" like 'shirts and gloves' and 'swiss army romance' hehe....

dazed410
Abstracts Royalty

Postby dazed410 » Sun Sep 08, 2002 12:50 pm

yea, my faves include "age six racer" aka so long sweet summer, um...I love "anyone, anyone", "drowning", "this brilliant dance"...a lot of them are amazing :)

Return to “Other Male Musicians”