What Ever Happened To Ricky Martin?

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Fri Sep 27, 2002 6:46 pm

Did he die? Is he now selling burgers at McDonald's? Or is he pumping gas? Does anyone know, or did he just disappear because we found out he was gay :unsure: :lol:

Mrs. Ricky Martin

Postby Mrs. Ricky Martin » Wed Sep 10, 2003 4:25 pm

<_<

latinmusiclover

Postby latinmusiclover » Thu Sep 11, 2003 8:25 am

Mrs. Ricky Martin wrote: Well at the time you wrote this message he was taking a 2 years break...btw HE'S RELEASED 7 ALBUMS + 2 GREATEST HITS IN 13 YEARS...he was in menudo b4 that so all together he's been in the business for 19 whole years. So I don't think he needs to sell hamburgers. And he's been on Broadway and General Hospital too.

Now he's released his new Spanish album (which sold 2 million in less than 2 months...and it's a major success. Next year he'll be releasing his THIRD english album.

And even if he was gay (which he's not) I'd still be a fan. Just for the record; he's got a girlfriend at the moment.

Pathetic...just pathetic.

And one more thing...he's sold over 45 million cds all over the world.  <_<

We really live in a sick world...a sick world were its a crime to look good, be talented, and have a golden heart (like RickY!)

Funny you should be so sensitive and call it pathetic to slander an artist, Mrs. Ricky Martin. This coming from you who pathetically trashes Enrique Iglesias every chance you get and he also happens to look good, is talented and has a golden heart. Maybe you should look in the mirror before you go on the defensive. It isn't as easy to have to take it as well as dishing it out, is it? The world is big enough for the two of them but you just don't want to see your precious Ricky have any competition.

By the way, see I told you Ricky has been forgotten in the US, didn't I? You see, now people are asking if he fell off the face of the earth. So you saying Enrique is out of sight where you are, well that goes the same for Ricky here in the US. Enrique, Eminem, Justin Timberlake and other young studs are popular over here and no one seems to talk about Ricky anymore. So while you insist to insult other artists, then maybe it's time you fess up and realise the Ricky fad is slowly fading out! Even if he releases an English album in the future, he better realise that is needs to stack up to the competition and not throw out another fast and shoddy album like Sound Loaded or else he'll never see a high number debut English album on the Billboad charts. There's far too many young and talented male singers out there risk it.

Mrs. Ricky Martin

Postby Mrs. Ricky Martin » Thu Sep 11, 2003 3:51 pm

<_<

latinmusiclover

Postby latinmusiclover » Fri Sep 12, 2003 9:42 am

um...I wouldn't be proud of the fact that people asking if Ricky is dead or left because he is gay a great defense, Mrs. Ricky Martin or should I say SparkleUK...lol...He isn't being missed, he's being made fun of.

You are so full of sh** when you say people in Europe don't mention Enrique. He has a big fanclub in the UK with lots of fans and when ever he's over there, they get to meet him. Don't believe me? Here's the fan site. UKEnrique Fan Club Site- http://www.enriqueiglesias.org.uk
oh and be sure to read all the wonderful experiences these European fans had meeting their idol. These...um..European people that you claim don't mention Enrique are also the ones that tell me that they are still playing Hero over where they are on a regular basis even though it's an old song now. And they say the song gets requested a lot. They also play Escape and Maybe a lot over there also.

I also am friends with fans of Enrique from the UK, France, Germany, Peru, Japan, Spain, Italy and Poland. These fans say that Enrique has gone to their country and he is so kind when he meets his fans there.
So believe me, he's missed. Fans have already been asking when his next World tour is going to be and he just had one last year. That kinda proves your wrong, don't it?

Oh Gosh! Ricky was here in the US performing? Are you sure it wasn't an impersonator? It's been believed here that he was dead. If people went to see him in concert, it was because they wanted to see for their own eyes that he still existed...LOL...You know how those rumors get around. Some people even asked if he died of aids, since...well.. you know

And by the way, why don't you ask your Ricky how Samuel doing? hehehe

suzieQ

Postby suzieQ » Fri Sep 12, 2003 11:14 am

Well, I think Ricky needs to just stay where he is too. The farther he is from where I live, the happier I am.

Now, Enrique, on the other hand-----Come to me, baby!!!

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Sat Sep 13, 2003 12:12 am

i really dont care about Ricky Martin... Latinmusiclover's right, i was making fun of him :lol:

i agree, Enrique is much more popular, Ricky disappeared from the face of the earth. I used to like him-when he existed, lol.

Mrs. Ricky Martin

Postby Mrs. Ricky Martin » Sun Sep 14, 2003 7:53 am

<_<

latinmusiclover

Postby latinmusiclover » Sun Sep 14, 2003 8:42 am

auhhhhhhhhh, what's the matter, Ricky fan 'also known as SparkleUK' (you're not fooling me), did we hit a nerve? Quite defensive, aren't we? Since you're the one that always puts Enrique down, you certainly show your true colors that you know Enrique is a threat to Ricky. You are just so pathetic. Under your other alias 'SparkleUK' did you notice in your 'most active in' most of your posts are for Enrique's message board. If you keep it up, your new alias 'Mrs. Ricky Martin' will say the same thing. Pretty pathetic for someone who loves Ricky. It only goes to prove how obssessed and hell bent you are to try and convice the mega millions of people who like Enrique and his music. It isn't going to happen. I think you need to seek professional help.

And if you don't know who Samuel is, then you are in deeper denial than you think.

Your quote "U know something? Ur b*llsh** about Enrique fans in the UK doesn't prove anything! Ricky has LOTS & LOTS of fans in the US...he's got tons of fans in EVERY COUNTRY...not just the UK and the US....the world isn't made up of these 2 countries...there are more countries in this world." .....Well, dearie, the same thing could be said about Enrique. I know that bugs the hell out of you, but hey, deal with it!

As I said before and am trying to get thru your thick head is that Ricky is no where the phenominon in the US that he was years back. People just don't talk about him anymore. There isn't any radio stations saying, "Oh where's Ricky Martin been hiding, we miss him!" There isn't any talk about him on the populat TRL here in the US. He's been forgotten and overshadowed by Justin Timberlake, Eminem, and Enrique just to name a few. Enrique was just on TRL and the young fans were screaming. The host had to tell them to contain themselves so he could talk to Enrique. And as fas as Jay Leno goes, you picked the wrong show to make your point. Don't you know that Enrique has been on Jay Leno's show way more than Ricky has. Jay Leno loves Enrique and Enrique too, was invited on Jay's show when he was on hiatus. And Enrique has made appearances and performed in Germany and the UK when he was on hiatus. And I can't say he was on hiatus because during his break, he was filming the movie and in the Mexican, Canadian, Spanish and US news about it quite oftenand they mentioned his upcoming cd afterwards.

And I'm going to close this by saying I'm no longer wasting my time posting to you because you are a pathetic person who needs to get a life and realise that the world is big enough for two hugely popular Latin singers. They both have their legions of fans. You are not goign to change that so get over it already.

And be forwarned that your posts are being watched. You'll see what I mean.

Mrs. Ricky Martin

Postby Mrs. Ricky Martin » Sun Sep 14, 2003 10:52 am

<_<

latinmusiclover

Postby latinmusiclover » Sun Sep 14, 2003 3:59 pm

Go ahead and write to the administrator, maybe he'll tell you then from his own words that you, too are violating the rules of this board. You can have your opinion all you want about Enrique, just write it on Ricky's board. But when you come on Enrique's board and reply to almost every positive post that is written about him from a true fan and then write your offensive crap just to try to irritate people, then you are violating the rules. You can't say the same for us Enrique fans because we have never been pathetic enough to invade Ricky's board and write offensive things about him. I only defended Enrique on his own board which you shouldn't have been there in the first place just for the sole purpose of making it miserable for other Enrique fans to enjoy the board.

You are the one that is envious and really needs to get a life and stop obsessing over Enrique's popularity. You enjoy your man and I'll enjoy mine. Get over it already. Maybe you should get other hobbies and that would help you get over your bitterness.

JustinT4ever
Supreme Member

Postby JustinT4ever » Wed Oct 08, 2003 7:13 pm

:laughup: that's hilarious!!!
who cares? anyway!!!

princessluvsjrt
Supreme Member

Postby princessluvsjrt » Thu Oct 09, 2003 2:59 pm

i don't like neither of them!

JustinT4ever
Supreme Member

Postby JustinT4ever » Sat Oct 11, 2003 3:02 pm