Ahh I Got My Simple Plan Tickets!

Sooo Unique

Postby Sooo Unique » Tue Oct 08, 2002 10:02 pm

Yay yay yay! I finally got my tickets to see Simple Plan with Slick Shoes and The Mighty Mighty Bosstones.

I went to ticketmaster the first time to buy my tickets and found out they had moved locations...so I went over to the new one. The guy told me that it was still *so new that we haven't been trained yet* so I was like errrrr....he said it would be done in a couple days. I came in 4 days later and they still weren't trained, and the lady yelled at me for it, like it was my fault I was afraid that they were all gonna be gone before I could get one

So anyway, I ended up going to another ticket master location about 30 minutes away, and I finally got my ticket. And this guy was nice to me.
The show's on November 23rd. I'm so excited. Is anybody else seeing SP on their tour?

dazed410
Abstracts Royalty

Postby dazed410 » Wed Oct 09, 2002 2:59 pm

wow nice! Enjoy that! I wish I was :P I am going to Dashboard tonight though :D

Sooo Unique

Postby Sooo Unique » Thu Oct 10, 2002 5:00 pm

Hey Hey!
How was the Dashboard show? I want details!

*Stina B)

dazed410
Abstracts Royalty

Postby dazed410 » Thu Oct 10, 2002 6:20 pm

ooh it was f***ing great!! Chris is really a truly talented man. He even sang some further seems forever at the end, totally mature and dwon to earth if you ask me. I met Ben Krweller and Mike, the Dash drummer. My friend met chris, but I had to go :( Oh well it still was soo hot and I loved it!! Oh, I also still smell pot/cig cmoke in my hair <_< :lol:

Return to “Other Male Musicians”