Brandon Boyd's Attached I'm Afraid

ADRIANA_A
Supreme Member

Postby ADRIANA_A » Mon Oct 14, 2002 1:53 pm

:(

I don't know if this has already been mentioned, but for all the girl fans of Brandon (and boys ;) ) .... he's dating that girl who he kisses in the "Are U In" video. It's model Carolyn Murphy - who is the current face of Estee Lauder.

Check picture of them :- (bit small sorry!)

http://64.14.51.245/images/thumbnail/410248.jpghttp://64.14.51.245/images/thumbnail/410248.jpg

pics of Carolyn :- rexfeatures.com/cgi-bin/rppshow0?k=carolyn++murphyhttp://www.rexfeatures.com/cgi-bin/rppshow...carolyn++murphy

b****.

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Mon Oct 14, 2002 2:03 pm

whoa! what the hell are you doing here?!!! i thought you're forever cuddled up with scott.

what the hell is up with rockstars and models? i'll forgive brandon with this one, if not only for his music that i love.

:dance:

So Pardon me while I burst into flames.
I've had enough of the world, and its people's mindless games
So Pardon me while I burn, and rise above the flame
Pardon me, pardon me. I'll never be the same.

ADRIANA_A
Supreme Member

Postby ADRIANA_A » Wed Oct 23, 2002 2:27 pm

CHANTOIR-

one man is never enough ;)

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Fri Oct 25, 2002 2:13 pm

I want catfight, right here right now :whip:

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Fri Oct 25, 2002 6:17 pm

:steaming: :steaming: :steaming: :steaming: :steaming: :steaming:

:lol: hey you two, get the hell out of here. you're invading our privacy. sluts are not allowed here. :lol:

:steaming: :steaming: :steaming: :steaming: :steaming: :steaming:

ADRIANA_A
Supreme Member

Postby ADRIANA_A » Sat Oct 26, 2002 5:42 pm

laura, i see you're war mongering on this thread, who do ya think u are...Bush? ;)

ANyway I won't fight chantoir on this one. Seeing as I have Scott, she needs someone too...... rather Chantoir than Carolyn Murphy...ugh. Don't these models know when their time is up? Why they insist on constantly dragging their old tired faces around the place clinging onto their last breath for fame is beyond me....

But yes brandon is being a typical rocker isn't he with this need to date models. Hey Brandon, there are OTHER women out here who could give you some great loving that don't trip up and down on a catwalk all day!

I did think his appearance at the VH1 Fashion Awards with her in tow ,nd them constantly puckering up with each other in front of the cameras, CRINGING to say the least.

I think I just heard some of Brandon's credibility fly out the window........

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Sun Oct 27, 2002 11:02 am

ADRIANA_A wrote:laura, i see you're war mongering on this thread, who do ya think u are...Bush? ;)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :laughup: :laughup: :laughup:

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Sun Oct 27, 2002 2:35 pm

ADRIANA_A wrote:Seeing as I have Scott, she needs someone too......

you wish.

Did you hear the last one by George Dubbia Bush? he said the problem with the French is that they don't have a word for entrepreneur
what d'ya think of dat one? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: it just cracked me up!

I think I just heard some of Brandon's credibility fly out the window........

:rofl: :laughup: :rofl: :laughup: :rofl: :laughup: :clap: :clap: :clap: good, very good!

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Mon Oct 28, 2002 3:52 pm

common guys, you can always count on his music and THAT voice!!! :headbanger:

ps. "you two can have a good career in stand-up" ...am still waiting for your launching...

ADRIANA_A
Supreme Member

Postby ADRIANA_A » Sat Nov 02, 2002 5:59 am

Is that what Bush said???!!

I swear to God that man gets dumber each day....if he keeps going at this rate the hick will be back in nappies before he knows it. Mid you some babies are smarter than him.....he just doesn't know his arse from his elbow that man.

The best one ever was:-

(said in irritating southern drawl) 'I think you'll find the majority of American exports come from abroad....'

If he was any younger he could be Britney's soul mate :lol:

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Fri Nov 15, 2002 1:47 pm

ADRIANA_A wrote:Is that what Bush said???!!

I swear to God that man gets dumber each day....if he keeps going at this rate the hick will be back in nappies before he knows it. Mid you some babies are smarter than him.....he just doesn't know his arse from his elbow that man.

The best one ever was:-

(said in irritating southern drawl) 'I think you'll find the majority of American exports come from abroad....'

If he was any younger he could be Britney's soul mate :lol:

:laughup: :laughup: :laughup:

He's just a reflection of the celebrities of his country, the other day I was watching the weakest link (sorry about that!) with US celebrities and to the question " "which south American country is 2600 miles long and 100miles wide" one lady answered RIO DE JANEIRO!!!!!!!!!!!
They also gave names of US federal states to questions about NATIONS, and so on and so forth.....that was simply hilarious, now you know why I watched it! ;)

Bush is what a friend of mine would call "a blond at heart"

<span style='color:red'>Chantoir-</span> dear, I shall not argue with you cuz I am not interested in Brandon neither physically nor musically, but if you need a hand to rid you of you-know-who it'll be my pleasure! :whip:

Ooops. gotta go now!

:pee:

<!--EDIT|laura l|Nov 16 2002, 02:52 PM-->

ADRIANA_A
Supreme Member

Postby ADRIANA_A » Fri Nov 15, 2002 6:29 pm

Hmmm, have a feeling that last comment was aimed at me.....but I shall rise above it......

Yes, the weakest link usa is a great example of America's blissful ignorance towards all things international. Oh well, never mind hey? Look who their President is.

Anyway, I hear Incubus are on a break now. Hopefully Brandon will use the time to practise his dumping-Carolyn/chantoir-for Adriana-speech. ;)

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Fri Nov 15, 2002 6:32 pm

:lol: that girl knows no limit. Get over it! she saw him first!!!!

I noticed that in teh US version of teh weakest link they have much less quetions about international culture........hhhmmmm strange, the funny thing is that they always fail to get it right when they have on non-US related question, they don't know so they answer ALABAMA!!! ELVIS!!! :lol:

ADRIANA_A
Supreme Member

Postby ADRIANA_A » Sun Dec 01, 2002 6:35 pm

Oh go bugger yourself laura, just cos u ain't getting any dick action

who cares if Chantoir saw him first.....I was the first to point out Scott but that hasn't stopped you b****es trying to stake a claim. I've noticed Chantoir the vixen has got the rest of the Gisele Board members referring to her as 'Mrs Barnhill' :angry:

In light of this, it's only fair that I poach Brandon.......it's what I'm owed. Thank you very much...

.....'don't hate on me laura......I'm just adriana from the block' B)

*puke puke*

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Mon Dec 02, 2002 5:03 pm

ADRIANA_A wrote:Oh go bugger yourself laura, just cos u ain't getting any dick action

gimme just three days, I'm almost done with my duties for this month.....:sperm:

You make me proud when you say that you will "poach" a guy who already has someone....that's how I love you ;)

.....don't be fooled by the rocks that I got adriana, I ain't hatin' on you....

PS: you killed me with laughter last night :pee:

Return to “Other Male Musicians”