Who's The Daddy?

mmmbopuk

Postby mmmbopuk » Fri Nov 22, 2002 4:37 am

I know not many people are into Hanson anymore, but I just wanted 2 say congratulations to Taylor and his wife Natalie on the birth of their baby son Jordan Ezra Hanson, who was born on oct 31st, and wish them health and happiness for the rest of their lives (even tho they probably won't read this message!) :) Luv ya Tay! xx

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Wed Jan 08, 2003 1:31 pm

Holy crap, are you serious?!? whoa.. total mind-blow

mmmbopuk

Postby mmmbopuk » Thu Jan 09, 2003 2:08 pm

do u mean "am i serious that they had a baby?"

It is true, and I hafta admit that I was quite suprised @ this news!!! It only seemed like yesterday that my bedroom walls were covered in Hanson posters and I practically worshipped Taylor (hang on...it was yesterday!!.... no - only joking!)and then all of a sudden he's got married + had a baby! ah well...I guess we all hafta grow up some day!

he is only 19 tho, which in my opinion is a bit young to commit to sumthin like this, but I guess its up to him what he does - its his life.

Good luck 2 him + his family!

luv Em xx

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sun Feb 09, 2003 2:56 am

i still picture him even younger than his young 19 yrs......well he's gonna grow up real fast...but hope they're happy :)

Jro03
Ultra Member

Postby Jro03 » Thu Jul 31, 2003 8:53 pm

so he has little Jordan jr. since he's jordan senior. Did you all know that the reason he got married was because he was gonna be a father?

PervyHobbitFancier
Advanced Member

Postby PervyHobbitFancier » Wed Aug 06, 2003 10:25 pm

Jro03 wrote: so he has little Jordan jr. since he's jordan senior. Did you all know that the reason he got married was because he was gonna be a father?

seriously? i didnt know thats why...huh.

but i have loved hanson forever and ever. have you seen zac's new haircut? its all short buzz cut-ish, but it is very very sexy. i saw him on jay leno, hanson was doing there new acoustic stuff, cause taylor plays guitar now (zac does the tamberine, which i think is very funny) but they rock.

Jro03
Ultra Member

Postby Jro03 » Fri Sep 19, 2003 1:38 am

HANSONS BACK! :dance:
They are lookin hotter and sounding better! i can't wait for their new album to come out

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Sat Sep 27, 2003 6:58 pm

i didn't really like Hanson when they first exploded onto the seen, & then after every1 hated them & said they looked like boys... I kinda started liking them, & when they came out w/ 'If Only' & the other songs, I really liked them.

Taylor is dad at 19...whoa, could he be going any faster? :lol:

Return to “Other Male Musicians”