Michael Jackson

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Tue Jan 27, 2004 8:49 am

Monday January 26, 2004

The mother of the children of Michael Jackson makes crashing to pieces revelations
The ex-wife of the star returns on what it claimed always and would affirm today that he is not the father of his children.

Debbie Rowe, which had up to that point given up its rights of mother on Prince Michael, 6 years and Paris, 5 years, the two children whom it entrusted to Michael Jackson, would claim their guard today. It would affirm that they are actually not the children of the singer and that it would have been inséminée of the sperm of an anonymous donor.

According to its statements brought back by The Sun, Michael Jackson and it would have agreed on this way of procreating in 1996, that is to say nine months before their marriage, which would be according to it only one vast masquerade. According to the terms of their agreement, it was not to have sexual intercourse six months before insemination. N the other hand from two children, Debbie Rowe would have received the sum of 8,5 million euros, a property with Beverly Hills of a value of more than two million euros, a car, jewels, furs and others. The singer would pour to him moreover always a monthly pension of 50 000 euros.

Debbie Rowe would think ready to also take care of Prince Michael II, the child that Michael Jackson had of another woman.

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Tue Jan 27, 2004 1:09 pm

:o i didn't know that they wasn't his! didn't he give her his sperm or something?! :shrug:

princessluvsjrt
Supreme Member

Postby princessluvsjrt » Wed Jan 28, 2004 12:49 pm

whatever happened i don't wanna know :pukeface:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed Jan 28, 2004 1:07 pm

^ :lol:
no neither do i, i just figured that he did

Return to “Other Male Musicians”