Kid Rock on SNL 4/7 - Transcript

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Sun Apr 08, 2001 2:58 am

>>> now with a special edition of the 'hollywood minute,' our old friend david spade.

[ Cheers and applause ] what's up, d

>> you're not david spade, you're kid rock.

>> One and the same, dude. Spade and i did a movie together so we're partying in new york city. Don't you know it that that wuss spade drinks a thimble full of heineken and passes out?

[ Laughter ] so i'm here to fill in and do his little 'hollywood minute' thing.

>> All right.Ean, how hard could it be,

>> all right. I don't >> just picture as me as spade. Six inches off my height, about eight inches off my --

>> pener?

>> First off -- britney spears. Is it me, or does she look like the hamburgler?X

[ laughter ]

[ applause ] next up, the olson twins. Why is every guy in waiting for these chicks to turn 18? I mean, you know what i say?

On the field, play ball. That's so wrong. Sean 'puffy' combs. He just got acquitted for shooting off a gun in a nightclub. So he's got that goin' for him.

>> Yeah, that's good.

>> But jennifer lopez left his ass, so things aren't all good. You know, fo years, j.Lo is like, 'puffy, I think we should see other people.' And he's like, 'how about I blow your head off, bitch?'

[ Laughter ] she's like, 'you know what? Why don't we sleep on it and see how we feel tomorrow.'

[ Laughter ] bawitdaba da bang da dang diggy diggy diggy said the boogie said up jump the boogie da dang diggy diggy diggy said the boogie said up jump the boogie [ cheers and applause ] my name is kiiiii -- iiiiiii --ause ]

>> there's only one h.R. Pufnstuf here, spade.My name is kiiiiiiiiiiid! Everybody. I'm jimm 'weekend update.' Good night and have a pleasant

Return to “Kid Rock”