Know Who's A Good Actor

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Fri Jul 19, 2002 12:48 am

Have any of you seen the movie Empire Records? I LOVE that movie so much! I've seen it so many times, but the guys who play Lucas and AJ, the guy who played AJ was in like "Bye Bye Love" or something a few years ago, but I think Empire Records is by far a better movie. Anyone agree? lol Hmm who else is cool... I had a whole list from when one of my guys friends asked me who i thouhgt was hot... now I can't even think of one... I like the older type, this is gonna sound crazy but after I saw Bridget Jones' Diary i had a major crush, lol, on Colin Firth, I know he's old and almost... weird looking but i think he's handsome. Okay, enough late-night rambling. sorry if you feel stupider for having read this, lol.

CrazyCanadianChick
Supreme Member

Postby CrazyCanadianChick » Fri Jul 19, 2002 2:46 pm

I have a thing for some of the older actors too, like Harrison Ford, Hugh Jackman, and Pierce Brosnan (sp?).

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Fri Jul 19, 2002 4:21 pm

Hugh Jackman... oo yeah i'll agree with you there. I don't feel so weird now that I know someone else likes the older men too, lol

CrazyCanadianChick
Supreme Member

Postby CrazyCanadianChick » Fri Jul 19, 2002 6:22 pm

:lol: I'm sure we aren't the only ones.

dazed410
Abstracts Royalty

Postby dazed410 » Sat Jul 20, 2002 7:05 am

I like Hugh Jackman. He's unbeleievable in Swordfish!!!...but My dad looks JUST like Pierce Brossman so.....;) I can see that he's still good looking though!

:lol:

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Mon Jul 22, 2002 3:15 pm

lol I know how it feels to have a family member that looks like a celebrity. I used to think Carson Daly was pretty good-looking and then someone pointed out to me that my brother looks exactly like him, but I had never noticed it before... that ended the attraction to him pretty quickly BELIEVE ME!

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Mon Jul 22, 2002 10:25 pm

<span style='color:blue'> I love Empire Records too! It is one of my favorite movies!!

I also think Hugh Jackman is totally hot! And Denzel. *ooh* I also think Gabrielle Burne is kinda attractive, I don't know why.

That Colin Firth is also in Circle of Friends w/ Minne Driver and Chris O'Donnell. That is one of my favorites too! </span>

:moo:

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Mon Jul 22, 2002 11:39 pm

I LOVE Circle of Friends, Colin Firth didn't look as good though as he did in Bridget Jones' Diary... but I do love that movie, although I hate that little scary reptile looking guy, alan cummings, from spice world and a bunch of other stuff -- yuck.

Empire Records I love that movie soooo much, I've seen it like a million and a half times...

Gabrielle Burn is attractive in that sophisticated older dude kinda way... lol

CutieClare19
Advanced Member

Postby CutieClare19 » Mon Jul 22, 2002 11:43 pm

<span style='color:purple'> I like Empire Records too. </span>

Return to “Other Actors”