Barry Watson

nermal

Postby nermal » Tue Aug 20, 2002 9:18 pm

i was just wondering if he was sick or something casue he didnt look to well at the T C A 'S

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Tue Aug 20, 2002 10:21 pm

I heard he had some kind of cancer or disease close to that, it may have been the repercussions from that

nermal

Postby nermal » Tue Aug 20, 2002 10:42 pm

oh

that sucks, well i hope hes doing better

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Tue Aug 20, 2002 11:30 pm

Its shocking to me. He has Hodgkin's Disease. Him and I are the same age and I can't imagine facing something like that. He seems very much like a real person

On the 'Write' Track
TV Guide July 22 - August 2 2002

By Janet Weeks

Barry Watson, who stars as Matt Camden on WB's 7th Heaven, is now a hyphenate: actor-writer. Watson, 28, who was diagnosed with Hodgkin's disease in May, will be working in the writer's room next season while undergoing chemotherapy, executive producer Brenda Hampton told TV Guide. "His spirits are great," Hampton says. "And we find him very funny. He can hold his own in the room."

In May's season finale, Matt and girlfriend Sarah (Sarah Danielle Madison) got married and left for Med school.

Watson will not appear on the air while he battles a treatable form of lymphatic-system cancer. "He's responding well to treatment and they expect him to fully recover," Hampton says. "This year will be all about [him] getting well."

We wish Barry the absolute best in all his endeavors!

Return to “Other Actors”