Rupert Grint

mmmbopuk

Postby mmmbopuk » Thu Jan 09, 2003 1:48 pm

Hey guys!

I havent had a chance 2 come back on here for a couple of dayz - loadsa school work!!! I missed ya!!!

can we share Draco, Milla?!?! pretty please?!?!?! :rolleyes:

I was in English class yesterday + we were discussing HP and Lord of the rings + every1 in my class knows i like Draco - and they were teasing me about it!!! they were being mean + i was all alone trying to defend him!!! :( they tease me cos I'm 18 and in real life the guy who plays Draco is 15. but surely age ain't nuthin but a number?!?!?

how old r u claire + milla? please tell me i'm not the oldest person that likes Draco malfoy?!!??!?!?

hope 2 hear from u soon!

luv 'n' hugz, Em xx

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Thu Jan 09, 2003 6:58 pm

Well, I'm 17. And I wish he was a little older, but this doesn't matter, we adore a great boy!

God, you discuss this in English! I wish my classes were that cool! I would defend LOTR to the end and Harry too! And of course Draco, though he is a little evil creature ( but is about to become a grown up guy).

I was here. B)

mmmbopuk

Postby mmmbopuk » Sat Jan 11, 2003 4:02 pm

Well, our teacher wasn't in the room when we were discussing lord of the rings + HP - our teacher would have told us 2 shut up if he had been there!

in one of our english classrooms we've got loadsa lord of the rings posters, incl. one of orando bloom as legolas!!! my friends keep trying 2 steal it as they all like legolas!!!

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Sun Jan 12, 2003 2:06 pm

Aha..your teacher wasn't there! :lol:

Did you hear the new Harry stuff? Gary Oldman to play Sirius Black. Great. This means that if they are doing the casting, they are gonna make the movie! Despite the dificulties.

And if they make the movie - this mean a qudditch championship! Do you remember that it olayed a very important part in Prizoner of Azkaban? Yes!

I'm sure that all the guys from qudditch teams: Harry, Oliver Wood and Draco will be great! Plus the new players - Sedric and Cho, who were important in Goblet of Fire. Do you managed to read it?

Cheers from moi :)

mmmbopuk

Postby mmmbopuk » Mon Jan 13, 2003 4:51 am

I STILL havent read Goblet of fire yet!!!!! I havent had a chance! I'm going on a trip 2 paris soon so i may have a chance 2 read some of it on the coach!

I heard about Gary Oldman - I think they will be starting on the movie pretty soon. Yay! more quidditch!!

Also, I read an interview with Tom Felton + he said he's only gonna be acting til he's 16 and then he's gonna go 2 college. He's 16 in September!!! aaahhh! do u think that means they r going 2 hafta find a new Draco?!?!?! he's the best guy for the role tho!!!!

If he does quit the role of Draco - who do u thing could take his place (if anyone)?

Luv Em xx

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Mon Jan 13, 2003 3:59 pm

Trip to France? Wow, with school or not? If it is organized from the school, so it's the best damn college ever! If you go alone - then you have the best parents! I would love to go to Paris!

Anyway,

I think Draco is impossible to replace, but I also guess that they won't make more movies after they make The Prizoner. The Goblet is really long and almost impossible to be made on screen. And I heard that Daniel also wants to go to college. But this all will be after the Prizoner, let's not discuss this problems that may lay upon us! They may actually persuade tehm to do the 4th movie. Hm, they have to do the script first. And they still haven't done The Prizoner! we're worrying too much, I think.

Draco is only Tom and he will be! No other sweetheart can be Draco.

And give me the qudditch scenes sooner! When are they starting this?

I had almost forgotten that Fred and George will also be a part of the big game! And of course those girls: Angelina and ..., hm the other girl. There are two girls in Griffindor qudditch team right? And no girls in Slytherin! Discrimination? Their captain seems quite harsh. He would probably push draco a lot if he wasn't the little rich spoiled boy that he is! :lol: Oliver Wood in Gryffindor is quite democratic, I mean Harry and the others barely listen to him and they still win! Magic?

whatever...see you soon... :)

mmmbopuk

Postby mmmbopuk » Fri Jan 17, 2003 4:25 am

Hi! :)

the trip 2 paris is with my school. I went on the same trip last year with my school because u go 2 an educational conference 4 teenagers during the weekend. This year tho, cos I went 2 the conference last year I dont have 2 go this year!!! so me + my friends r just going shopping and hanging out in paris 4 the weekend! yay! cant wait!!!

the new potter books coming out on june 21st or something like that over here in the UK!!! I cant wait! apparently it is very very long!

JK Rowlings given out sum hints about what will happen - including dumbledore telling Harry something that he should have told him when harry arrived @ hogwarts!! also there is at least 1 death apparently!!!! i wonder who it could be?!?!? surely JK Rowling wouldnt kill off one of the main characters would she?!?! i've also heard a rumour that harry falls in love and there may be sumthing between Ron + hermione!!!!

have u heard any rumours/ news?

hope 2 hear from u soon!
Luv Em xx

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Sat Jan 18, 2003 5:47 pm

I totally support the Ron/Hermione thing. I mean, there should be a love triangle. Harry should not hook up with Cho from the other house, because they are in rival teams (qudditch! yes!) and cannot be together and play against each other, don't you think?

I think Harry is an heir of some noble wizard or something like that. we hadn't read anything about his father anywhere, so I hope he is some really important wizard, I mean turns out to be someone from the aristocracy in some moment. That would explain Harry's behaviour and talent. I actually suspect that he is : The Hair Of Gryffindor! No wonder - Tom Riddle was the heir of Slytherin. But this may come out at the very end. I just think it's interesting!

Good luck in Paris!

And - no rumours for me, I'm sure J.K. won't spill out anything! She is really careful this time!

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Sat Jan 18, 2003 7:07 pm

I'd be quite pissed off he HP turned into a love thingy.......I like the loveless aspect of it, it's quite rare and I'd like her to preserve it.....I mean, that's just what I think :)

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Sat Jan 18, 2003 8:06 pm

Oh, we are just speculating... :lol: But the love matter should be deepened, I mean they grow up. We could expect Harry start dealing with this.

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Sat Jan 18, 2003 8:57 pm

MY **VERY FANATIC** SISTER, TOLD ME hARRY AND HERMIONE KISS IN THE 4TH BOOK i THINK.......THAT'S A GOOD POITNcLAIRE, BUT CHILDISH LITTLE ME WANTS INNOCENCE TO GO ON FOREVER.

PS: sorry for teh capsa, my password contains caps and I always forget to put it off.....can't be arsed re-writing....sorry :)

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Sun Jan 19, 2003 10:16 am

Lady, it was a kiss on the cheek, like everytime. You know that Harry likes another, right?

mmmbopuk

Postby mmmbopuk » Tue Jan 21, 2003 3:31 pm

HMMM... i'm not sure.... I think that if Harry + Cho get together it may make things very interesting i.e. maybe Harry's loyalties will be torn between Griffyndor + Cho. Imagine the quidditch matches!!
it might be quite interesting if there was a love triangle between Harry Hermione + Ron too, but I dunno - i'm just guessing here! i dunno if any of this happens in the next book, but if it does - hey! I might be psychic! hee hee :D

Claire, I think u may be onto something bout the heir of griffyndor tho....I'm guessing Harry's related 2 someone very very important , esp. as in one of the hints JK released Dumbledore tells Harry something he should have told him years ago!! I wonder what it is!!!

I'll let u kno how i get on in Paris!!!

Bye 4 now! Em xx B)

mmmbopuk

Postby mmmbopuk » Tue Jan 21, 2003 3:35 pm

P.S No probs about the capital letters laura l - it looks kinda cool!
:)

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Fri Jan 24, 2003 7:39 pm

OMG... I'm sure you have the greatest time in Paris...beautiful capital...oh..*jealous*

I definitely think Haryy is gonna be related to someone important. I mean, he should be noble - with that talent...it's impossible to be just from the power Voldemort "transferred" to him. God, what word did they use for that?

God, how many days till book 5? hell, I'm not reading it untill fall, probably september. Cause it doesn't come out in my country until that time. Hm, they have to translate it first. Me personally, I don't mind an english edition, but I understand that not everybody speaks english and they need a translation....
I really hope you don't start giving me spoilers, when you read it girls!
:thumbup:

V

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Thu Jan 30, 2003 8:07 pm

Oh...My.....God! i have missed sooooo damn much! you girls can really chat it up!

personally, i'm dying for the 5th book to come out. it's been like what, 3years???
aaaahhhhhh! that's too long!

i love paris! good luck!

mmmbopuk

Postby mmmbopuk » Mon Feb 03, 2003 1:33 pm

HELLO EVERYONE!!!

I'm back!!! Paris was pretty good - altho it had good and bad points.....

GOOD- it was snowing - Paris looks sooo pretty in the snow - and I had bought a brand new winter coat that I wanted 2 wear!

BAD - it was snowing - waiting for a taxi in the freezing cold for over an hour is not my idea of a good time! Apparently Paris has 40, 000 taxis in circulation + not one of them picked us up!!

GOOD - spoke 2 my ex boyf - we haven't really spoken since we broke up so it was good to talk to him

BAD - trains were on strike, but we didnt find this out until we were stuck in the underground metro station! <thanx 2 the sexy Canadian guy 4 ur help!!> :D

GOOD - more of my friends came this year so we had a late night gossip sessions every night! Even the guys joined in!

BAD - when one metro train turned up we all piled on and it was packed. Felt someone grab my bag + there was a girl trying to steal my wallet!!! I grabbed my bag off her and she ran off! When she went I told my friends and one of my best friends found out that her wallet had actually been stolen!!

GOOD - me + a friend had an arguement + I walked outta the room crying <ok so that bit was BAD> but then one of my guy friends came 2 comfort me + when we went back in2 the room we laid on the bed + he cuddled me 2 cheer me up! :rolleyes:

BAD - one of my friends stayed up til 5:30 am in one of the french guys hotel rooms playing strip poker + ended up completely naked!! <she may have enjoyed it, but it didnt do her reputation any good + we didnt have clue what she was up 2 until he told us the following morning!>

apart from all that, it was great!!!

back 2 the HP subject - cant wait til the new book!!! so excited!!!

Claire, I didnt get a chance 2 read Goblet of fire!!! I forgot to pack it!!! DOH!!!

talk soon folks!!!

Luv *Em* xx

Orli

Postby Orli » Mon Feb 03, 2003 9:53 pm

Whoa, you got to go to Paris! That is soooo cool. My friend gets to go in April and another gets to go in July. (no me, but oh well I don't speak freach so its all good!) I am sooo slad book #5 is coming out in June here. Already got my copy pre ordered. I get 1st dibs on it to. I have 3 other sibs who want it, but im the oldest(and scaryest :D ) But if the books keep getting bigger like they have, I don't know if there will be paper left in the world.(im just kidding) But I'm glad that the movies are still coming out. I have to wait till 2004 to see the 3rd one, but #4 comes out in 2005. So maby they can still use the same ppl in all 7 books (if they dont grow up to fast) Its sad that Richard Harris died thuogh, I wonder who will e Dumbledor, they wanted Ian McCellen(Gandalf in LORT, the gray wizard) But he said no, so they wanted the other guy, the bad wizard, I don't know, they also want Sean Connery. That would be funny.Well kinda forgot what the original topic was but oh well, these things never stay on track anyways.lol.
Adios!!!!

(Milla I'm not stalking you, you just post in the same ones as me!, you too laura l but you haven't posted in here for a while, well talk to ya all later bye!!!!)

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Fri Feb 07, 2003 5:47 pm

Oh, emma, your trip was great! *jealous*

Ah, and they offered the Dumbledore part to an English TV actor, he realy looks like Dumbledore, I don't know if you know him in the USA. Sir Richard Attenburough also wanted it and really badly, and I think he was OK for it but...

Did you hear? They also cast for Sedric now!

Orli

Postby Orli » Fri Feb 07, 2003 9:02 pm

I don't know that actor. I'm *cough* American. But they did cast Cedric. Ohhhh I hope they actually got someone hot, like he is supposed to be int he books. Finally some hot actor who would be closer to my age that most. :D Yeah. ( yeah ppl im a dork lol) That is soooo cool.

Adios!!!!

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Sun Feb 09, 2003 12:07 am

i hope they got someone hot to playcedric too. i think we need a new fresh sexy face to swoon over here. i have my hopes up because they did a fine job with oliver wood and draco malfoy! heehee.

don't worry orli. i'm not afraid of stalkers. heehee.

and emma! i am sooooooooooooooo jealous! ahhh...only a matter of time before i get to go. someday. when i have lots of money.

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Sun Feb 09, 2003 5:36 pm

Don't worry! The Sedric casted is great looking! At least the boy I heard about. He is 18, British. I just think he would have to return to his nature hair colour, cause he did the dark blonde when I last saw him! :lol: He is playing solo for an underground band.

PervyHobbitFancier
Advanced Member

Postby PervyHobbitFancier » Sun Feb 09, 2003 11:28 pm

Claire wrote:
I think the hottest boy in Harry Potter - the movie- is Oliver Wood's actor. Do you know him?

i nkow, i know, you posted that a loooong time ago, but its so true! oliver wood is so hottttt! and he has been in all the books so far, so hopefully, they will keep him in for the movies!

i love accents i.e. Ewan McGregor, Viggo Mortenson, Orlando Bloom, Rupert Grint, ect, ect.

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Fri Feb 14, 2003 7:03 pm

Oh, Yes!

If you only read how much have we fighted over him... :lol:

mmmbopuk

Postby mmmbopuk » Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:06 pm

Claire - I READ GOBLET OF FIRE AT LAST!!!!!

YESSSSSSS!!!! it was a great book. cant wait to see it in a movie - esp the bit with hermiones "transformation" in2 a gorgeous gal!! that'll be funny esp if Rupert Grints will still be playing ron - hes got such a sweet face!

oh and to all the other wonderful people who post here - Sean Biggerstaff (who plays Oliver Wood) is totally gorgeous!! I totally agree with you! it just goes 2 show that us girls have good taste in men!! heehee :P

talk soon folks!

Luv Em xx

Orli

Postby Orli » Mon Feb 17, 2003 3:44 pm

PervyHobbitFancier wrote:

i love accents i.e. Ewan McGregor, Viggo Mortenson, Orlando Bloom, Rupert Grint, ect, ect.

I do too!!!!!!! They all have the cutes accents. I think that accents are so sexy.!!! :rolleyes:

Return to “Other Actors”