Any Mel Gibson Dans?

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Mon Jan 27, 2003 12:34 am

Anyone like Mel Gibson? I would like him has an uncle or father figure... besides, he has 7 kids, what's one more? Right? lol No but seriously, he's such a good actor... anyway... lol

Wow I suck, I just noticed I put a typo... "dans" meaning fans... oh jeez, see what happens when u post late at night?

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Mon Jan 27, 2003 7:06 pm

Yes, I agree he is one of the greatest actors, actually I think he doesn't get much recognition for his work. Me personally , I'm not a fan, my mother is! :D But I pretty much like the performances in Mad Max, Forever Young, the new Signs. I'm definitely not into movies like Braveheart or The Patriot, they are just not my type, but they are really great. He is really a director, he can do the thing.

I'm actually waiting for the new project by him, they just did it - Passion, about Jesus Christ - really interesting and controversial!

You are totally right, he musy be a great father with that big family! bet it is a lot of fun. And as I saw how good he palyed the father in his movies - pretty believable.

Oh, and I typed late at night, too, so don't be angry anyone about any spelling mistakes! :lol:

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Mon Jan 27, 2003 8:47 pm

lol yeah I really liked Signs, he was an awesome father figure in it, that and he was sooooooo good in Ransom... *sigh* that's my dad, lol.

PervyHobbitFancier
Advanced Member

Postby PervyHobbitFancier » Wed Feb 12, 2003 11:47 am

i love mel gibson, he is so great, i mean, i think a perfect movie wopuld have mel, Orlando Bloom, and Colin Farrel.

would be so awesome!

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Wed Feb 12, 2003 12:53 pm

that would def be a good movie! They could make a good historic movie, like he did with the patriot

Orli

Postby Orli » Wed Feb 12, 2003 2:47 pm

Yeah that would be a very cool movie!!! I love Mel Gibson! He is soo cool. He has the nicest eyes. I loved him in signs, that is a cool movie. :D :rolleyes: :lol:

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Fri Feb 14, 2003 7:11 pm

And I'm watching the three Mad Max movies in a row these weeks, what do you know! :P

Return to “Other Actors”