Jonathan Jackson

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Mon Feb 10, 2003 1:43 pm

Anyone like him? I think he's soooooooooo awesome... Tuck Everlasting was so good, who wouldn't want to spend forever with him??? I WOULD! And in Insomnia he played the bad boy very well... I've never heard him swear before! Plus, there's a guy that looks JUST like him in my Psych class (which I'm going to now... *sigh* lol)

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Fri Feb 14, 2003 7:06 pm

And he was also in The Young and The Restless, the soap, and has a twin brother Richard Lee Jackson. Actually which one of them was on Ally McBeal?
I really think he looks good! ;) Go and talk to the Psych class guy!

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Tue Feb 18, 2003 2:15 am

they aren't twins... just brothers...

I'm too scared to talk to him, I might drool or something, he looks just like JJ from when he was in Tuck Everlasting, same hair and everything, what do I do??? lol

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Sat Feb 22, 2003 9:07 am

OMG, then I was so mistaken.... Now I get it why they are not identical! :lol: But they really seemed like twins to me. I should have checked!

Well, I think it wouldn't hurt to talk to him. Plus, you may not make your attraction obvious from the first moment. Talk to him like a friend at first. You're classmates after all, there should be topic you share! :crossfingers:

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Sat Feb 22, 2003 11:43 am

lol thanks for the advice!

yeah I think they are a couple years apart... i forget who is older, all i know is Jon is married to a 29 year old!!! Makes me mad, lol

Return to “Other Actors”