Any Topher Grace Fans?

SmurfinGurl061

Postby SmurfinGurl061 » Wed Feb 19, 2003 11:31 pm

Does anyone here like Topher Grace?? If you do not know who I am talking about, he plays Eric Forman on the BEST show ever..."That '70s Show"

*TOPHER GRACE IS SOOOOOOOO HOTT!!!*

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Sat Feb 22, 2003 9:35 am

Topher is my number one in That 70s Show. Eric is absolutely amazing, I love Eric, I think Donna underestimates him. At least in the seasons I have watched. ( I haven't seen the last one, which is now on in the USA!) The show is one of the few I watch - it rocks!

I also liked his guest performance in "Ocean's 11" - it was so funny! Brad Pitt was his "father figure' and George Clooney, was Josh Jackson's! I liked Topher with that look! :lol: Do you know how he looks in the new movie - "Mona Lisa Smile", where he is Julia Stiles' boyfriend,? I haven't seen a picture from this movie yet.

Ah, and I forgot - Topher has those eyes..... ehhh... :wub:

SmurfinGurl061

Postby SmurfinGurl061 » Mon Feb 24, 2003 8:53 pm

I have seen a few pictures of him in the Mona Lisa Smile. I don't remember what the site was, but he looked good and I think that movie is coming to theatres November 2003! He is NOT only Julia Stiles' boyfriend in the movie, he is her FIANCE...at least that is what I heard! I know what you mean about his eyes...but are they green? I LOVE that mole next to his nose and lips! And I LOVE his LIPS!!! LOL! Have you ever met him?

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Mon Mar 03, 2003 2:43 pm

No chance - I'm in Europe! Plus I don't think he is the public guy, I mean he doesn't go out a lot. On parties and stuff like that. I'll try to find a picture of his eyes close-up, cause I really can't remember what shade are they! *shame* ;)

Return to “Other Actors”