For The Ladies!

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Thu Feb 27, 2003 5:53 pm

Please, check out that Italian hunk. He is an actor and looks like Appolo. His name is Raul Bova and he is currently in the film "La Finestra Di Fronte"

lafinestradifronte.com/http://www.lafinestradifronte.com/

I would love to see that film, I LOOOOOOOVE the song of the film (if you go to the main page ot the film's official website you can listen to a bit of the song.......I love Giorgia!!!).

Anyway, music's not the point ehre but check out those pics and let me know what real women think of him :lickout:

http://digilander.libero.it/raulbova33/foto/ritratto/raul-bova-1.jpgDROOL

http://digilander.libero.it/raulbova33/foto/ritratto/raul-bova-4.jpgDROOL

http://digilander.libero.it/raulbova33/foto/ritratto/raul-bova-6.jpgDROOL

http://digilander.libero.it/raulbova33/foto/ritratto/raul-bova-11.jpgDROOL

http://digilander.libero.it/raulbova33/foto/ritratto/raul-bova-17.jpgDROOL

He is also very smart and kindhearted, proof is he was nice and clever enough to shoot that wonderful calendar!!!

http://digilander.libero.it/raulbova33/foto/calendario/raul-bova-1.jpgJANUARY

http://digilander.libero.it/raulbova33/foto/calendario/raul-bova-2.jpgFEBRUARY

http://digilander.libero.it/raulbova33/foto/calendario/raul-bova-3.jpgMARCH

http://digilander.libero.it/raulbova33/foto/calendario/raul-bova-4.jpgAPRIL

http://digilander.libero.it/raulbova33/foto/calendario/raul-bova-5.jpgMAY

http://digilander.libero.it/raulbova33/foto/calendario/raul-bova-6.jpgJUNE

http://digilander.libero.it/raulbova33/foto/calendario/raul-bova-7.jpgJULY :huh:

http://digilander.libero.it/raulbova33/foto/calendario/raul-bova-8.jpgAUGUST.... my month, so cute :wub:

http://digilander.libero.it/raulbova33/foto/calendario/raul-bova-9.jpgSEPTEMBRE

http://digilander.libero.it/raulbova33/foto/calendario/raul-bova-10.jpgOCTOBRE

http://digilander.libero.it/raulbova33/foto/calendario/raul-bova-11.jpgNOVEMBRE

http://digilander.libero.it/raulbova33/foto/calendario/raul-bova-12.jpgDECEMBRE

No wonder the very thought of italy makes me drool, makes my mouth water, and I feel very hungry :lickout:

Orli

Postby Orli » Thu Feb 27, 2003 7:17 pm

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!! Whao what a fricken HOTTIE!!!! He has a very nice body! Abs :drool: Whoa I wish I had an Italiano boy. He is sooo fine! And in the calender he is like naked! Thank you soo much for these fine photos! *Drools some more* Oh an the calander! Where did you get that? I loved October and December(heheheheh) But what was going on with July? Whatever he is soo toataly fine!! :wub: :wub:

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Thu Feb 27, 2003 7:37 pm

:lol: you're most welcome!!

I knew I'd find some woman with a refined tatse to share it with............now, I've to warn you, I saw him first so hands off, that's teh rule ;)

I've an Italian boy but he looks German :shrug:

:lol: :lol:

I'll try to find you some more Italian babes, just for us ;)

PS: I've been talking to you in many different topics, and I fel quite uncomfortable calling you "oril".......it'd be cool to have your name, unless it really is Orli (?) :lol:

Orli

Postby Orli » Thu Feb 27, 2003 9:22 pm

Yeah i know we have,huh. Yep my parents decided t0 name ne Orli. Heheh j/k My name is Aron. YEah I am a girl it is just spelled with an A, but not 2 A's like the boy's way. :blink: :D :P lol And he is all yours you did see him first, but the boy is fine! Ok I'll tell you all a really kinda dumb thing when i was little. When I was ohh i think around 9 or 10 I always wanted to marry an Italian, you know in the movies they were always the mob bosses and they were so cool. YEah I WANTED to marry into the mob. Heheheheheh.

Adios!! :D :rolleyes: ;)

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Thu Feb 27, 2003 9:26 pm

girls......we have found our new hot boy. he is our fresh new face. italy boys are sooo cute. i know one......... :wub:

but those loooks............goodness.

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Fri Feb 28, 2003 6:24 am

I know him! Actually very well. I've seen him in Octopus 8 and some other Italian TV movies (they buy a lot of them here). Not only that he looks super... Italian, but he can also act.

Note: If you haven't seen Octopus (translated from La Piovra) - it's sort of the italian version of the Godfather and it really rocks! I just hate it that they made so many sequels of this Tv show... the original characters are dead from years already.... :lol: ( I love Italian cinema btw.)

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Fri Feb 28, 2003 6:56 am

:lol: "la Piovra" is "La pieuvre" in French!! Those two languages are so close, I say the french and the Italian people should be as close if you know what I mean :sperm:

Glad to *finally* know your name Aron :)

Claire you're lucky, I don't know much about Italian cinema but I'm very keen on knowing more, I'm gonna see as many films as I can during that Italian Film Festival, but that'll be just when my sister, my aunt, and my *Italian* boyfriend come to visit me so I guess it'll be a bit difficult to arrange, but I'll do it!!

Any-hoo, I love Raul Bova and if you say he's also a good actor, I'll take your word for it and respect him as such ;)

if you've more news/pics/info about him, feel free to post Claire........do you know that Claire in Italian is "Chiara"?? pronounce it "kiara" It's my all times favourite name for a girl, I'll call my daughter Chiara :wub:

anakin
Advanced Member

Postby anakin » Fri Feb 28, 2003 7:04 am

hi Laura......this poor stupid italian guy,who looks like a german, should be worried, you seem to like Raul Bova more......hahaha !!

ciao belli.....

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Fri Feb 28, 2003 7:08 am

Don't worry for him, and don't call him stupid...... the nice thing about the german look, is the hypnotizing eyes. He still has the Italian culture, accent, he makes me hot when he speaks Italian, and above all no matter where he is from I <span style='color:red'>love </span>him :wub:

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Fri Feb 28, 2003 4:48 pm

God, I love Italian movies! They're so passionate and real. I mean, come on - we know that the Americans copied everything from here - Europe, and then created the commercial cinema. Which sucks. Except some Oscar made pieces.
That's why it's always a relieve for me to sit down and watch on TV some old European classic. Something Italian or French or Spanish. Those nations have great cinema. And great actors of course!
I'm really glad someone brough the subject to European actors. We're fed up with those American "hunks". Show some real men. I think French actors are the most beautiful. For me "french" is basically synonim of ""beautiful". (I love French TV series...eehhh...) This is both for men and women. Ever since Alain Delon to nowadays. They always have the sex symbols. OK, Italians, too!
From the style of the movies, I most like Spanish movies, they're the most realistic. Carlos Saura for example, who has seen his stuff knows. There are real characters in those movies. Or the old Italian comedies from the 60s! Or the french ones - cute!

Oh, I'm sorry I fell into a deep analysis of european cinema or sort of.... but I'm just mad that America stole all of the old classics and turned them into some glossy blockbusters with failing scripts. And this topic led me to the subject. ( Ah, and how Laura talked about French and Italian). Few examples are:
Zorro (Alain delon turned into Antonio Banderas?), The Count of Monte cristo (who said they can turn Dumas into this?) and The Man In The Iron Mask ( Di Caprio heir of Sir Richard Chamberlane!)

But whatever, they're gonna continue making this. The few original writers in USA are doing it indie. It's all money, baby! ;)

P.S. Dear, L, I made up "Claire" from "Clarissa", so I'm not sure that it would be the same name, but I love Chiara, too! It's like Catherine Deneuve's daughter! (Ha, cause her father is Italian! ;) Think about it - the French/Italian connection!)

Orli

Postby Orli » Fri Feb 28, 2003 7:22 pm

Hey I liked Count of Monte Christo. Actually it is one of my more favorite movies. Yeah everyone know America copies everything. Eh. You just get used to it, but is does suck. Man you guys get to see so many things, film fesivles and stuff. I live in Alaska so not only do i live in America but the most isolated part. Oh well, I'll justr live behind the curve for a while, hehehehehehhehehe. Oh yeah its so cool that you guys speak different lanuges; I speak spanish, cool huh. lol sorry its not really but whatever. lol

Adios!!!!! :lol:

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Sat Mar 01, 2003 2:52 am

:lol: Aron! I'll never complained about the cold to you, I promise!!

Claire- I love Spanish cinema more, don't know why I guess it's closer to my culture. French directors take themselves too seriously, the result is that you very often have long depressing, boring films. Some are ace, some are sh**. But all in all I definately prefer European cinema, in fact my really really favourites are South American!! I love South American cinema, and in that case Aron you're lucky you speak Spanish, I for one need to read the subtitles :(

I have to say french comedies are the best, or maybe it's just that I understand the humour best. I think we rock for comedies and drama, but we suck for action films.
Who like black and white films? I love them, I love black and white films and photographs!!! I think it adds to the style and aesthetic.

The sad thing is that sometimes people don't even know the American version is just a remake of a European film, like for Vanilla Sky (Spanish) or True Lies (French). Being honest I have some favourite films which are totally American (American History X for example) but most of what they do is just plagiarism!!!

I totally agree with you Claire, when I think "hunk" I think South America or Europe :lickout: But definately not USA.

Claire I'd be curious to know what French TV series you like, because I think ALL FRench TV series suck real bad. As to the actors, we have a few nice ones but they're not really handsome, it's more to do with the charisma and the charm :D

Didn't know about Clarissa, but yeah heard of Chiara Mastroiani, she's cute too. I really have to keep my hands on my little Italian, I gotta have kids with some "holy Italian blood" :lol: :D

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Sat Mar 01, 2003 1:28 pm

I cound't see all...but i like him :wub:....he's hot...but i can't see all... :angry:

BUT I LOVE DECEMBRE/SEPTEMBRE/..a friends is watching them and she begins completly crazy..hi, hi

and i'm happy for u lam...the one of aughust with a dog (if it's the good one)...

for me, i prefer Samia or samira for my daugther...and lote other of course

http://digilander.libero.it/raulbova33/foto/ritratto/raul-bova-4.jpg:wub:

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Sat Mar 01, 2003 5:20 pm

hey guys!!!

i dont really like him,have to say that (ok ok the bod is nice but thats it)

i dont like his smile...its not cute...its more like look at me im so muscly

uh hate that kind of davidoff cool water male beauties.

i mean i cant really say something about him,but he appears self centered

and vain to me..............i either like cute guys or a real dirty devil!

P.S.:he doesnt look german at all!!!

Orli

Postby Orli » Sat Mar 01, 2003 10:13 pm

Yeah whatever (scoffs at Marine*) lol j/k! Really you don't like him at all? Hmmmmm... I think that he has really nice uhhhhh "eyes." lol hehehehe. Yeah he has a very nice face and he has a nice bos. I mean I still like Orlando Bloom better but this guy is nice

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Sun Mar 02, 2003 4:00 am

marine* wrote:
P.S.:he doesnt look german at all!!!

:huh: who said he looked German? I was talking about my boyfriend, not him.

I'm with Aron on that one, the body's ace, the eyes mesmerizing, the little beard perfect, the olive skin mouth-watering, the black hair, the smile.....hhmmm....radiomontecarlo.net/radionews_index?storico=200303&article=LaFinestraDiFronteand to hear him speak Italian!!:wub:

:lol:

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Sun Mar 02, 2003 6:16 am

hey laura!!! hehehe :D :D :D :D

i got it now........i red the whole thread now!!!

have you seen the german guy on gisele board???

i think hes german-spanish...

more of my taste....but as we all know OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIOS BLAH BLAH BLAH heheheh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the best thing is to get them all!!!b kiss/kiss

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Sun Mar 02, 2003 8:57 am

I didn't check him, but I will and I'll let you know what I htink of him....I rarely go to G's board these days.

I say you're right, each girl to her own....I prefer when girls disagree with me, I don't like to share what I catch ;)

Speak to you later Marine* :P

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Sun Mar 02, 2003 9:35 am

yeah girl keep the sweeties all to yourself!!!

i also dont like to share my boys...
but if you take a look at him it wont harm...
...hes not very popular and plays a police detective on tv!
[and as always,dark eyes,dark hair,a long pointed nose and cheekbones...
i cant help it...!]

agentur-contract.de/male/merz/merz05.gifgabriel
zdf.de/ZDFde/img/0,1886,2120363,00.jpggabriel2
zdf.de/ZDFde/img/0,1886,2056116,00.jpggabriel3
agentur-contract.de/male/merz/merz03.gifgabriel4

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Sun Mar 02, 2003 12:03 pm

hhhmmm, I don't know, at first sight he doesn't have attractive features but there is definately something charming about him. He looks sort of funny and nice. I'd like to be his friend but not more :P

I've to admit that if it was for real life I'd pick up yours because I'm very suspicious of male beauties, they're usually not interesting. So, to make a long story short I'd say Gabriel for friendship and affair in real life, and Raul for drooling and other physical contact ;)

:lol:

Thanks for sharing the pics :D

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Sun Mar 02, 2003 1:25 pm

I've to admit that if it was for real life I'd pick up yours because I'm very suspicious of male beauties, they're usually not interesting. So, to make a long story short I'd say Gabriel for friendship and affair in real life, and Raul for drooling and other physical contact

yeah girl you're right ,Gabriel looks like a guys you can have lotsa fun with!
simple guys are best for me ...hes a maaaaaaan.
i never go for ths nude-poster-guys...what to do with them???

wait three hours till the come out of the bathroom?
watch them talkin bout their biceps and their car?......hmmmm not thanks

of course Raol has a fabulous body but for the moment thats all to me!!!

kiss/kiss see yah!

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Sun Mar 02, 2003 1:28 pm

hmmmm...i've missed too much. i guess i'll just agree with what claire and orli and laura say. :P
i like Decembre.

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Sun Mar 02, 2003 1:44 pm

marine* wrote: i never go for ths nude-poster-guys...what to do with them???

same thing you do about Gabriel! ;) Because however simple he is, he still doesn't live next to your door :D

But I totally gotcha on that one, I go for simple guys to in life, but hey, those play boys are here for the pleasure of the eye, so I just help myself, boys don't go through so mcuh thinking while staring at some FHM calendar or other stuff of the kind. And I've no posters in my bedroom, just like you I need the contact :D

Milla, you haven't missed much, So far it was:

drool - European cinema rocks - and finally a german guy

that's all folks! :)

Orli

Postby Orli » Mon Mar 03, 2003 12:08 am

Whoa you people sure can talk! Hehehehehhe. YEah Gabriel isn't sexy like Raul but he does look like you can have fun and he has a sence of humor. Thats why I like Orlando Bloom (whoa I need to stop thinking about him all the time well i dont but ahh whatever) Yeah anyways Orli looks like he is funny and he is kinda crazy. LOL YEah well I dont like the nude poster boys either, but this one is hott!!! I like his skin color and his hair and smile and and and... heheheh But I look at a guys skin color and hair and smile first. I like "dark" guys better, im not really into blonde guys. I like them to have a dorker complextion too. Ahhhhh so nice. hehehehehhehe Well bye everybody!

Adios :wub: :drool: :wub: :drool: :wub: :drool: :wub:

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Mon Mar 03, 2003 10:50 am

same thing you do about Gabriel!  Because however simple he is, he still doesn't live next to your door

yeah but lucky me ,i know some boys who are like that and do live at least
in the same city... :lol: :lol: :lol:
so I just help myself, boys don't go through so mcuh thinking while staring at some FHM calendar or other stuff of the kind. And I've no posters in my bedroom, just like you I need the contact

my oh my.......you see,our estrogen makes things more complicated
I like "dark" guys better, im not really into blonde guys. I like them to have a dorker complextion too. Ahhhhh so nice.

damn latino bastards...yep,i cant take my eyes of them too...
well i always wait for a blonde ,tanned ,green/blue-eyed beach boy
[cause i once had a guy like this] but then i always go for the darker boys...

come up with some more pics...i really like this thread!!! :P :lol:

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Mon Mar 03, 2003 2:51 pm

laura l wrote: ...Being honest I have some favourite films which are totally American (American History X for example) but most of what they do is just plagiarism!!!

OMG! This is absolutely one of my favourite movies! I think Ed Furlong is a real talent (and Ed Norton of course!). I think it's brilliant, and I love also the fact that it was banned for underaged (under 18), casue it's really serious and can quite strike you if you'rea young teenager! I personally think I'll have to watch it one more time to ensure I am right about it!

I agree on anything you said about movies...

Now keep on talking about hunks.... ;)

Orli

Postby Orli » Mon Mar 03, 2003 7:06 pm

awwwww yeah marine you know what im taling about. "damn latino bastards...yep,i cant take my eyes of them too..." Yeah i know! My friend older brother. *melt melt* He is soooooo hott! He is 23 and I had never met him befor cause he was a way. Then he came back to visit, and i saw him and a dance the boy was fine! Plus, he could dance!!!!!! OMG we danced so much that night, awwwwwwwwwwww. Even though he was older, but he isss soo fine, smart,funny,he can dance, sing,he is studing to be a doctor(pre med), his family is wonderful........ He doesn't know this yet be we are getting married. hehehehehe Oh yeah and he is Latino! So fine!!! :wub: :drool:

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Tue Mar 04, 2003 6:04 pm

He doesn't know this yet be we are getting married. hehehehehe Oh yeah and he is Latino! So fine!!!  

lol,you are 15.....have you any idea how many hot hot hot latinos are
running around on this planet???
you have enough time left to make sure that you pick the right one of them!

the first choice isnt always the best,check everybody you can get......hehehe

kiss/kiss! :D

Orli

Postby Orli » Tue Mar 04, 2003 6:58 pm

ol,you are 15.....have you any idea how many hot hot hot latinos are
running around on this planet???

Yeah I know there are alot of really fine Latinos on this planet. Ay dios Mio! But this one whooo ohhhhhh! He is sooo cool too. Yeah i listed off all the things he is. But the thing is not only is he freally hott and sevy he has the most wonderful family. I mean I already hang out at their house, im really good friend with his little sister and his parents are sooooooo cool.I have to keep a close watch on this one cause someone elese wants him too. lol YEah but this summer I'm going down to mexico with my friend cause she is moving back there ( she is forien exchange student) So I'll have fun down there. AND Next year some of my family from Columbia (the country) want me to go down there for a whole year and exchange with their daughter. Ohh lalalla. HEHEHEH that would be so cool if I actually got to do that. :D :rolleyes: :D Bye

Adios!!!!! :D :blink: :D :) ;) :lol:

lye2003
Ultra Member

Postby lye2003 » Fri Mar 07, 2003 3:58 am

Thanks for sharing the pics :D :) :lol:

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Sat Mar 08, 2003 2:35 pm

hey lye....
im happy you liked them.....laura and me do our best hehehe...

come up with another hottie! who do you like???

<span style='color:red'>orli: </span>damn you!!! :lol:

have fun in mexico.......arrrrrrrrrrrrriba!!!

lol;and then columbia!!!

i think your school will suffer from that,

you're not goin' to learn much with all those latino guys around! :lol: :lol: :lol:

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Sat Mar 08, 2003 4:26 pm

haha gotta tell you a funny thing...

i dont know how old i was but the first guy i can remember i was attracted to
is marshall bravestarr :ph34r: [maybe i was 6 years old]
and then don johnson in miami vince.....haha how pathetic...

ok now tell me your first ever crush-actor !!!

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Sat Mar 08, 2003 7:12 pm

i found some more gabriel stuff...
just in case you're intersted!!! :D :D :D

zdf.de/ZDFde/img/0,1886,2127752,00.jpg >pic<

also a video of him...

its quicktime,

now he looks like in the first scene with the really short hair!

you can also see him strip[taken from an older movie] OOH LA LA!!!

schauspielervideos.de/Maenner/Maenner1_m/smerz,gabriel.htmlhere you go ladies!

bye bye....... :P

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Sat Mar 08, 2003 8:33 pm

p.s.:to see the video in a larger version,click on "breitband" on the right!!!

p.s.2:i love those wolf eyes.....................
i know two guys [yes latino-like]who just moved to my city
to study at the university,one of them has those eyes too!
if i get to see him more often,he could get into mr.waiters way
<span style='color:red'>laura HELP,boys are takin me over!!!</span>

Orli

Postby Orli » Wed Mar 12, 2003 8:47 pm

lol! Thankyou! I know my schooling would suffer, alot! Right now it suffers because i look out the window and talk to people but down there ohh lalalal!lol that was a nice vedio! ohh lalalal :drool:

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Thu Mar 13, 2003 4:08 pm

BAD GIRL!!!

hehe yep nice video eh?

i liked the scene with the glasses and that OB hairstyle! cutecute

but i like him best like hes now..................grrrrrrr sexy!!! :lol: :lol:

Orli

Postby Orli » Thu Mar 13, 2003 6:05 pm

:rolleyes: :D :lol: Im not bad. hehehe ok mabye just a little. Yeah i like him now he is just soo oh whats the word?...... SEXY!

heheh Adios amigas (gotta start sharping my spanish skills, hehehehhe)

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Fri Mar 14, 2003 12:34 pm

no need to talk while rolling around in bed with a mexican guy!!!!

hey,just wanna tell you that gabriel is on tv tonight,
just in case one of you can watch german tv channels.

its ZDF at 9.15pm...my time [click on my name to see what my local time is]

bye bye

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Fri Mar 14, 2003 12:43 pm

marine* wrote: <span style='color:red'>laura HELP,boys are takin me over!!!</span>

:lol: :lol: :lol: You know you don't need any help, your middle name is "insatiable" isn't it? ;)

But if you've some spare Latinos, you know where to find me :chatter:

B) B) B)

When I was a kid, I was watching satelite TV at my grannies, and all the free channels were German channels, it's like they'd almost pay peolpe to have some audience :lol: Kidding Marine, no offence :P

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Sat Mar 15, 2003 3:06 pm

hey laura!!!................. i almost thought you forgot about this thread [lol...as if!!!]

yeah i really have some boy-leftovers....but only one of them is latin.
hes the best friend of that #2 guy i told you about.
he looks even better than his friend [tall,muscly,nice eyes] but the other one is way cuter!!! did you get it? you get the tall one .........hehehe confusin'

hey............sh** on german tv........there are only two channels i can stand,
and Mtv o f course!!!...............so ,dont worry bout that!

hey you still didnt tell me you actor you first had a crush on ,as a child
im very curious!!! :lol:

kiss/kiss

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Sat Mar 15, 2003 5:32 pm

Actually, I had forgotten this thread! Which number 2 are you all about?

You know who's my "guy of the moment" right now? I don't know if you're into football, but I :drool: over Filippo Inzaghi. I think he's not handsome, but there's something about the man, makes me go :crazyjump: I'll post some pics, and let me know about that number 2 and his mate

First actor I had a cruch on? Oh my god, don't want to say it.....ok, being honest I can't remember, it must have been **blushes with shame** Tom Hamks in "Splash" **jumps off the roof**

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Sat Mar 15, 2003 5:51 pm

hurry up...i wanna see some pics :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
i never heard of filippo......im very curious............

ok.......#2 is drivin me insane!!!
i think of him when i get up in the mornin...
i think of him while drivin to work...
blah blah blah
i think he turned into #1 now cause i didnt see my waiter for such a long time
wow .......and if i talk about him i have that strange feelin in my stomach...

hes not as good lookin as the waiter...but more manly!!! :rolleyes:
and not a bit shy!!! :rolleyes:

i've seen him only three times,but for me that was enough to go crazy!!!

the first two times we had a long talk about this and that!!!
they are new in my city and asked me where to go out....
i got them a city-party guide and such stuff and he even told me what
party he wanna go to and said "we may see us there!?"
but i couldnt go cause it was a friends birthday...

the third time i saw him was weeks later,but he didnt see me
[lol that was in my waiters café]
i really missed the chance to ask for his number

and now he wont get out of my head...anyway i really think for me hes a better catch than the waiter

aaaaaaaaaaaargh and so cute with this wild darkbrown waves

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Sat Mar 15, 2003 6:08 pm

Good to hear you finally moved on from the waiter, it seemed like this thing with him was not leading anywhere. Wish you good luck with that number 2, he seems to be more open......there might be some sports in the near future ;)

For Pippo, here a nice gallery, I didn't select any just plunge into it and let me know what ye think....hope you'll dislike him, I hate to share!! <_<

angelfire.com/co/vip/PhotoPippo.htmlhttp://www.angelfire.com/co/vip/PhotoPippo.html

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Sat Mar 15, 2003 6:26 pm

whooo there were some nice pics!!!

i have to dis appoint you...its not that i dislike him...but he wont turn into my favourite too!!!

im just thinkin of my two boys at the moment...
......they really got me........its been a long long time that it were so bad!!!

yeah...its not fine to hear it but i think you are right with the waiter!!!

but i think he will spook around in my head for some time anyway!

did i show you his pic???

hmmmmm...my city is not that big so i think its kinda easy to find that other
guys in some of those student pubs!!!

i wanted to go today but i still have my cold and i really dont think he wants me to cough on him!!!

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Sat Mar 15, 2003 11:30 pm

i missed waaaaaaaay too much!

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Sun Mar 16, 2003 1:01 am

hey its never too late....!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

it was nice chattin with you......

i think you know much more about my preferences now but i still didnt tell you everything...........................

hope to have you back sooon

P.S.: shhhhhhhh shhhhhhhh about the NAME!!! ;) ;) ;)

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Sun Mar 16, 2003 2:20 pm

don't worry marine.....even if i wisper it every night in my dreams, i will never speak it in this place. :lol:

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Sun Mar 16, 2003 6:30 pm

gosh.....do you have any idea how gaga i go everytime i look at this pic!!!

it was really a pleasure talkin to you...even if i couldnt find some sleep afterwardws hehe :lol:

to much goin on in my head!!!

ok...anything that doesnt kill me,only makes me stronger...

:strong:

cant wait to tell you more!!! :blowkiss:

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Sun Mar 16, 2003 7:40 pm

gaga....same here. my hearts beats a bit faster, i smile, and then i try to catch my breath. :lol:

later today, i'll be here. but right now, i have to go to the university to give and listen to lectures.

kisses

P.S. long live palestine and iraq!

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Mon Mar 17, 2003 1:19 pm

hey you two! miss chatting with both of you! how's everything going on now? i haven't been here for a while but i bet you've been chatting about boys again. :P

the name, the name, the name...what's the name again? oh...hehe...i better shut up! not a good idea to make a german angry i guess. :D

Return to “Other Actors”