Sexiest Man Alive

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Sat Mar 15, 2003 5:58 pm

i never heard of jake ..........do you have a pic you can post here...??? :D

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Sat Mar 15, 2003 6:03 pm

f*** f*** f***!!!! I LOOOOOOVED Donnie Darko, it's one of teh best film I saw last year!!! I have a poster of it in my bedroom with that f***ed up rabbit on it!! I say Gyllenhaal was absolutely AWESOME in the film, I mean for the acting. Other than that I think he's not attractive at all, but that's just my opinion.

Here's for you Marine:

jakegyllenhaal.com/index2.htmlhttp://www.jakegyllenhaal.com/index2.html

My friends and I had very long conversations about this film, and there is a site where you can read very interesting analysises about it, go there -> barbelith.com/underground/topic.php?id=9495http://www.barbelith.com/underground/topic.php?id=9495

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Sat Mar 15, 2003 6:13 pm

thanks....he looks nice....but hes really not my type of guy!!!

you know i like dark 'n dirty eyes and strange curved noses :lol:

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Sun Mar 16, 2003 7:41 pm

same here, marine. hes not mine. i don't like the whole facial structure. but i do like waiter-boys and boys who may be from spain. ;)

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Sun Mar 16, 2003 10:10 pm

. but i do like waiter-boys and boys who may be from spain.  ;)

who wouldnt like them???

god i have to be quick now.....or somebody will take them away from me!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Mon Mar 17, 2003 1:06 pm

marine* wrote: god i have to be quick now.....or somebody will take them away from me!! :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

faster marine...faster!! :P

i'm into an irish guy now! and he's gonna be a father soon. not my child though unfortunately. ;) :P

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Wed Mar 19, 2003 3:32 am

He is Canadian and I love Canadians. I mean, everyone who knows me knows this! :lol: I think he is above all a brilliant actor, and I first saw him in October Sky. I also think his sister has it too, Maggie Gyllenhall, from "Secretary', you know this movie?

Ah, and of course looks good..... ehh, which Canadian ain't great?

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Wed Mar 19, 2003 9:34 am

I dont like him at all....he has fish-eyed.....beurk.....not my kind at all....:puke:

claire, i dont love canadian that's much but if u give me some link of beauti canadian face..i'm ok !! :lol: . I prefer milla's guy....spain, italian or anyone who look like "latinos" :wub:

chantoir, i'll send u letter tomorow from paris ( :D )..I'll go tomorow with my class....:wub:

Orli

Postby Orli » Wed Mar 19, 2003 7:51 pm

HAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA he isn't cute now, but in October Sky :wub: he was sooo hot! We watched that movie in my chemistry class b/c my teach was like over loaded with work so we had a few "free" days. I was like yeah im watching this movie!!!! He was just so adorable in the movie. It was his eyes and his lips.( yeah i know a strange thing to like, well not really, but i like guys with full lips, good for kissing, heheheh)

Return to “Other Actors”