Adrien?

sliminem

Postby sliminem » Sat Apr 05, 2003 10:58 pm

Could someone tell me if Adrien Brody has a girlfriend or is dating somebody? I know he use to date Sky Nellor but I was wondering who he's with now. Admin., if you know anything could you please tell me. Thanks guys. :)

-sliminem

p.s.: Does anyone know if the kiss between Halley Berry and Adrien was a pre planned stunt between them or does he really like Halley? Did he do it for publicity?

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Sun Apr 06, 2003 6:25 am

Brey, no idea! I think he isn't dating anyone. Because he was going everywhere alone and a decent man would take his girlfriend to the official events. His adrien-brody.com/home.htmbiggest fansite doesn't say anything, so they don't know, too.

I really don't think it was an arranged kiss. She seemed pretty surprised. ;)

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Tue Apr 08, 2003 2:49 pm

yes, it was not a publicity stunt. and no, he is not dating anyone. how do i know? because my senses are tingling...

Vassy! were have you been, girl? come back to me! i promise i'm not a slut! just joking....lets chat sometime!

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Wed Apr 09, 2003 3:59 am

I'm here! I just don't have much time, sorry. I haven't been here lately. But sure, I want to tlak to you! Too bad we're in different time zones! :( Miss you, too! ;)

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Wed Apr 09, 2003 10:55 pm

ok, no chat! that's fine! just post more often! are you too busy with school? i can understand.....i was gone for a long period of time also, because of school and other stuff also. :)

Return to “Other Actors”