Ashton Kutcher Trivia....

MegMeg112
Supreme Member

Postby MegMeg112 » Thu Jun 19, 2003 12:31 pm

Trivia SOURCE: celebritywonder.com/html/ashtonkutcher.htmlCelebrityWonder.com

*Pictures of the canoodling couple Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher appear together on the front cover of the latest edition of an American magazine as well as in a six-page spread -- Reports say that the magazine forked out $50,000 for the images of the couple cuddling. (June 6, 2003)

*Kutcher topped the list of People magazine’s 50 Most Beautiful People in the World in its latest issue, which hit newsstands on Friday – The actor described himself in the magazine as a guy's guy... I don't comb my hair unless I have to. (May 2, 2003)

*Kutcher is getting over his split with Brittany Murphy by dating a Hollywood nightclub promoter, Jen Goldman. (May 2, 2003)
Pals of Kutcher have disclosed his reason for breaking off his hot romance with his Brittany Murphy - he was desperate to return to a bachelor life. (April 29, 2003)

*Kutcher projects a manic energy on screen, but he needs a jolt of java to start his day – he admits he has a 24-ounce mocha blended every single morning, which is two shots of espresso and a couple scoops of chocolate and milk, “It gets me going, man. Puts a little hair on your chest, he said. (January 23, 2003)

*Audiences ignored the critics and propelled the Brittany Murphy and Ashton Kutcher comedy JUST MARRIED to the top of the weekend box office -- the movie, in which Murphy and Kutcher star as mismatched newlyweds on a chaotic, slapstick honeymoon in Europe, debuted with $18 million, the amount it cost to shoot. (January 13, 2003)

*Kutcher has become a basketball bad boy after using his celebrity to get courtside tickets at top games -- the actor is thrilled with his new Vip access to games featuring his beloved Los Angeles Lakers and New York Knicks, but he risks being ejected because he can't keep his mouth shut. (January 8, 2003)

*JUST MARRIED co-stars Ashton Kutcher and Brittany Murphy have sparked a huge buzz in Hollywood with speculation that they are newlyweds in real life – the couple met up at the Los Angeles premiere to Brittany's new movie alongside Eminem, 8 MILE, sporting flashy rings on their wedding fingers; although Ashton's representative denies that the pair are married - or even engaged - sources tell American tabloid The Star that 25-year-old Brittany and her beau, 24, appear to have wed in secret. (November 16, 2002)

*The third season episode of THAT '70s SHOW (1998), IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE, shows Kelso in the future as a weatherman in CEDAR RAPIDS, IA. Kutcher, who plays Kelso, was born and raised in Cedar Rapids.

*Lost the role of Danny Walker in PEARL HARBOR (2001) to Josh Hartnett.
Had a good sense of humour and was very focused on what he wanted to do

*Him and his brother, Michael are fraternal twins and Ashton is 5 min older then Michael. Michael recently had some surgery but is doing great!

*Teachers dislike even hearing his name at Clear Creek
*His first girlfriend broke up with him, and he was left hurt for a while, it was hard for him to get over

*His left eye is prosthetic

*Is featured with Brad Pitt in DAN SAVAGE'S FANTASY.

*The cross he wears is a TEC cross given during a Teens Encounter Christ retreat for high school seniors

*He was a religious education teacher for junior high children.

*Rumored to have gotten into trouble at Clear Creek Amana High School

*Was nominated for Best Male Newcomer at Las Vegas Film Critics Society Awards in 2000 for DUDE, WHERE'S MY CAR?.

Isied
Supreme Member

Postby Isied » Thu Jun 19, 2003 8:06 pm

thanx again girl !!! :)

*Pictures of the canoodling couple Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher appear together on the front cover of the latest edition of an American magazine as well as in a six-page spread -- Reports say that the magazine forked out $50,000 for the images of the couple cuddling. (June 6, 2003)

where is it?? :(

MegMeg112
Supreme Member

Postby MegMeg112 » Sat Jun 21, 2003 12:48 am

Hey thanks! I'm glad someone appreciates that info. besides me, lol!!

Isied
Supreme Member

Postby Isied » Sat Jun 21, 2003 11:31 am

don´t need to thank girl :D

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Sat Jun 21, 2003 12:58 pm

he has a prosthetic eye??

MegMeg112
Supreme Member

Postby MegMeg112 » Sun Jun 22, 2003 12:34 am

heh, i'm not sure if he has a prosthetic eye or not, thats just what i found...i was thinking that was kinda weird myself, but whatever!

Isied
Supreme Member

Postby Isied » Sun Jun 22, 2003 2:15 pm

prosthetic eye: is it a false eye??? I donno exactly... :huh:

MegMeg112
Supreme Member

Postby MegMeg112 » Tue Jun 24, 2003 12:46 am

i don't think so....i think someone just did that to try to be funny or something. I think both his eyes are real...I hope :thinking: :no: :jawdrop:

Isied
Supreme Member

Postby Isied » Tue Jun 24, 2003 7:31 pm

Oh yap, thank god ! B)

Return to “Other Actors”