Ashton Going For Demi's 15 Yr Old Daughter?

MegMeg112
Supreme Member

Ashton Going For Demi's 15 Yr Old Daughter?

Postby MegMeg112 » Tue Jul 29, 2003 11:41 pm

Did Ashton Dump Demi for Her Daughter?

Ashton Kutcher, the star of "That 70s Show" and "Dude, Where's My Car?" raised eyebrows when it was revealed that the 25-year-old was dating Demi Moore, a woman 15 years his senior. It looks like Kutcher is raising eyebrows once again: over the weekend, he was spotted cavorting at a trendy Hollywood club with Moore's 15-year-old daughter, Rumer Willis. According to bystanders at the trendy boîte Forty Deuce, Ashton had his arm around Rumer and was even seen kissing her on several occasions.

"I saw him lean over at one point and plant a kiss on her lips," said one woman who was standing nearby. But Kutcher's rep was quick to deny that anything unseemly took place. "Demi had plans on Saturday night and asked Ashton to entertain Rumer for the evening," said Kutcher's lawyer, Bernard Shaye, "and that's exactly what he did."

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-family:Courier'><<**Wow, I have a chance! I am almost 16! whoo hoo! LoL, J|K!!!**>></span></span>

Charlie_31

Postby Charlie_31 » Wed Jul 30, 2003 1:35 pm

I hope he's not with Demi anymore, but her daughter is a bit too young don't u think?? Him and brittany were better suited!! This may not even be true, but it's interesting to read wat the press make up about celebs!!

MegMeg112
Supreme Member

Postby MegMeg112 » Wed Jul 30, 2003 4:22 pm

hey! i totally agree with you! i really wish they aren't together!! plus, he and brittany mixed better...they're the same age, they seem to have similar personalities, etc. yeah, i actually miss them being together, :cry: tear. LoL

Return to “Other Actors”