Demi Says "i Do" !

Charlie_31

Postby Charlie_31 » Fri Oct 17, 2003 7:48 am

Just read this!!! What do you guys all think??

peoplenews.com/news/index.php?page=1&id=3148http://www.peoplenews.com/news/index.php?p...?page=1&id=3148

Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher are to be married next year, according to reports, and the bride will be given away by her ex-husband. Toyboy Kutcher reportedly asked the actress to be his old woman in time-honoured tradition. 'It's official,' he told pals. 'I got down on one knee to propose to Demi and she said "yes." We were both so happy we had tears in our eyes.' And Bruce Willis may well be shedding a tear or two if he decides to accept his former wife's proposal that he give her away, since the wedding will take place at an altar in Las Vegas, the city where he and Moore tied the knot themselves in 1987.

An estimated £600,000 will be spent on the wedding, and 120 guests will be invited to what is thought will be a Valentine's Day ceremony. 'He'll want his twin brother Michael to be best man, and don't be surprised to see Bruce giving the bride away,' said the friend. Reports recently that Kutcher had taken his womanfriend to meet the folks fuelled speculation the couple were gearing up to get hitched. 'We sat and talked about her kids, and my kids, and we had a great time,' said Kutcher's mother, Diane Portwood. The happiness with the union may stem more from the fact that Ashton's mum isn't so much losing a son, as gaining a sister.

MegMeg112
Supreme Member

Postby MegMeg112 » Fri Oct 17, 2003 8:49 pm

oh wow. do you know if that source is reliable?! I hope it isn't :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Return to “Other Actors”