Q & A W/ Ashton!

MegMeg112
Supreme Member

Q & A W/ Ashton!

Postby MegMeg112 » Tue Oct 28, 2003 1:38 am

Q&A with Ashton Kutcher

Ashton Kutcher may act like the world's biggest trucker hat-wearing goofball on Punk'd. But don't be fooled — there's, like, totally serious plotting and planning going behind the scenes. Here, Kutcher tells us about his Punk'd philosophy and inspiration. For more on Ashton Kutcher, pick up this week's issue of TV Guide at newsstands.

TV Guide: How complicated have your Punk'd pranks become now that people know about the show?
Kutcher: When it started out, it was just, "Oh, yeah, I'll just do all my friends." And then it's "Well, wait a second — all my friends talk to each other." So the show really is continually morphing as we've been making it.

TV Guide: Is it getting harder to do?
Kutcher: No, we're getting better. But I had to can my entire cast — like Dax and Al and Ryan — halfway through the first season, because everybody knew who they were. And I don't want to put anybody in a costume. I had no intention of keeping these guys around and sucking them into a show that they have to stay on. But because the network decided to air before we finished, I couldn't use those guys anymore. Then for the new season [now airing Sundays at 9 pm/ET on MTV], we went out and got an entirely new cast, and kind of mixed it up a little bit.

princessluvsjrt
Supreme Member

Postby princessluvsjrt » Tue Oct 28, 2003 9:35 pm

punk'd is awesome i love that show!!!!!! :lol:

MegMeg112
Supreme Member

Postby MegMeg112 » Wed Oct 29, 2003 12:59 am

yeah, me too! did you see the season premiere sunday?

Blossom

Postby Blossom » Sat Nov 01, 2003 2:04 pm

i like ashton.. but i think u are taking over this forum and its all about ashton!
and i would like u to cut down on all the ashton stuff.
thanx! :D

MegMeg112
Supreme Member

Postby MegMeg112 » Wed Nov 05, 2003 2:28 am

BLOSSOM~ <span style='color:blue'>Here's the thing....I am pretty much the only one who posts any news in here PERIOD. If other people wanted to post information about other actors, i.e. Paul Walker, Tom Welling, Josh Hartnett, etc., then they would. I seem to be the only one with interest in posting information, and the male actor I choose is Ashton. To add in support of my statement, Isied and Charlie31 both asked me when I stopped posting Ashton information, to start posting Ashton information again. Therefore, I shall continue posting Ashton News!! If you want, you can post information on various actors if you wish too as well! It's not called "OTHER ACTORS" forum for nothing!</span>

Return to “Other Actors”