My first post on here...BTW I have something for ya Helena!

Bellerz
Ultra Member

My first post on here...BTW I have something for ya Helena!

Postby Bellerz » Sat Dec 30, 2000 2:50 am

Well...this is my first official trip over here to the SMG board....And, for those of you who don't know the story...some of us girls got some words thrown at us about posting David Boreanaz pics on the Justin Timberlake board. SOOOO....Helena....who is the picture posting guru if ya ask me....decided that we should come over to this board and post them here. I mean...at least SMG has SOMETHING to do with David. Hopefully you'll all love these pics as much as I do.

So, without any further ado...here we go:

[links have since expired]

Some images from the BUFFY days:

And pics from ANGEL:

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Sat Dec 30, 2000 2:52 am

Oh my god. Thank you so much. What site are u using for the pictures??

Bellerz
Ultra Member

Postby Bellerz » Sat Dec 30, 2000 2:59 am

I got all these one's from david-boreanaz.com

They have a lot of great pics there!! :)

(Edited by Bellerz at 1:01 am on Dec. 30, 2000)

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Sat Dec 30, 2000 2:59 am

LOL. That is where I am.

Bellerz
Ultra Member

Postby Bellerz » Sat Dec 30, 2000 3:04 am

good good!! :)

Try these one's too:

ON ANGEL'S WINGS
geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Studio/1830/btvs.htmlhttp://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/St.../1830/btvs.html

The David Boreanaz Picture Page
http://members.tripod.com/~Boreanaz_Pictures/http://members.tripod.com/~Boreanaz_Pictures/

David Boreanaz Online
geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Set/9172/http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Set/9172/

UK unofficial David Boreanaz Site
boreanaz.fsnet.co.uk/http://www.boreanaz.fsnet.co.uk/

Katie44
Supreme Member

Postby Katie44 » Sat Dec 30, 2000 3:10 am

Oo0o....I like those!!! Keep em coming bellerz!! :)

Bellerz
Ultra Member

Postby Bellerz » Sat Dec 30, 2000 3:11 am

yay!! Katie is here!! I'll be postin more soon!! :)

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Sat Dec 30, 2000 3:19 am

Thanks. I am going to check them out. Hey if nothing else we have brought life to this board.

Bellerz
Ultra Member

Postby Bellerz » Sat Dec 30, 2000 3:27 am

We SOOOO brought this board to life!! I mean, B4 we came tonigt...there was only ONE page...and look what happened!! It's up to 2 pages now!! Go US!! :dance:

Skye Jenkins

Postby Skye Jenkins » Sat Dec 30, 2000 6:23 am

OH please Bellerz...this board is for chatting about SMG...not David. I have my own little obsession with David but i don't find the need to post dozens of pictures of him on a SMG message board. So please go back to your Justin Timberlake board and bother them.

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Sat Dec 30, 2000 12:03 pm

Considering that this board was so full and I mean so full of comments, messages and pictures your comments are so warranted.

There was one page of messages prior to our coming here and posting the pictures. Posting these pictures brought life back into this board. Bellarz did nothing wrong and I am the one that started this trend. You got a problem? Bitch at me.

Skye Jenkins

Postby Skye Jenkins » Sat Dec 30, 2000 2:37 pm

I'm not 'b**** ing' at anyone. I just find it annoying when you teenyboppers need to come to board and put excessive posts and pictures about their 'crushes' that have nothing to do with the board's topic.

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Sat Dec 30, 2000 3:22 pm

Listen sweetie I am far from a teeny bopper. I am way too freaking old to be called that. But your attitude has pissed me off.

I am outta here. For good.

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Sat Dec 30, 2000 4:50 pm

And another thing I thought of, you do not own these boards. Last time i checked you were not the board administrator. So some of us posted some pictures of David on a completly dead board? So what.

Bellerz
Ultra Member

Postby Bellerz » Sat Dec 30, 2000 5:35 pm

You SO did not call me a 'teenybopper'.... :splat:

Ugh, see here's the deal: I did not see anyone complaining about this when we were on here last night...oh yeah that's right...no one hardly EVER comes on here anyway.

In case you didn't notice: a lot of my pics have SMG in it...hmmm....just to make all y'all happy that I'm not going off the 'topic'

Like Helena said: you don't own the boards, and you don't have any control on who or what is on them...that's left only to mr. abs... :)

btw....MR. Abs dude...just in case you read this...whatdya think about a David board? I mean, I know I know that a lot of the actor boards are dead...but hey, if I can get one more thing outta my head that's making it ache...then it can do no harm.

Thanks.... :)

Skye Jenkins

Postby Skye Jenkins » Sat Dec 30, 2000 6:53 pm

Did I ever say I owned these boards? Not once! I don't care if you posting pictures...but again, this is a SMG board, not a David board. And who cares if this board was 'boring' with no posts? Each time a new message was posted, it had relativity to this boards topic: SARAH MICHELLE GELLAR....not David Boreanaz. Even Anthony who likes Jessica Alba would talk about Sarah and not post meaningless posts about his crushes for Jessica and Jennifer Love Hewitt. I also appreciate Serendipity's input/posts on this board! I'm not attacking anyone, and you feel that I am attacking you guys, I'm sorry. But I would appreciate if both, Helena and Bellerz, would keep their posts on this board about Sarah. Thank you.

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Sat Dec 30, 2000 7:54 pm

Actually I did post about her yet no one bothered. And don't worry, you can have your precious boring board back because I am done with this board.

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Sun Dec 31, 2000 5:34 pm

#Moderation Mode

<a href="http://www.abstracts.net/ikonboard//topic.cgi?forum=43&topic=15" target="_self">Moved here

Return to “Other Actors”