Bellezar sorry if I spelled it wrong

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Sat Dec 30, 2000 5:30 pm

We got another person upset here. We have a few options regarding this. There is what 10 of us that enjoy David?

Bellerz
Ultra Member

Postby Bellerz » Sat Dec 30, 2000 5:44 pm

Ya know what Helena...I reall could care less about what everyone is saying...I mean, hey....at least the guys on the Justin board weren't complaining when I was posting all those JC pics....and look what happened....we got a JC board too!

To be honest: I've never been the type of person that really minded what other people said about me and what I'm doing, so I'm okay with this situation. Now, I know that you don't like the whole 'fighting' and fueding that is about to insue....and I totally respect that. So, I say that we post our little hearts out on here until Mr. Abs gets the idea (it worked once)....So far, from what I've seen/heard there are plenty of people that we could get over to a David board and it probably would have more life than this one :) So far, I've got you, me, Katie, Katie44, Stacey, kate, and a bunch more people who have actually responded postively to our posts both here and on the Justin board. So, if we can all rally together, maybe just maybe we can get our own board....then my headache just might go away...

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Sat Dec 30, 2000 6:25 pm

[i] I just hate fights.   I know Jeff works hard on these boards and I don't want to clog them up with fighting.  

What if you and I started some sort of a post that said put your name here if you would like a David message board?[i]

Bellerz
Ultra Member

Postby Bellerz » Sat Dec 30, 2000 8:22 pm

I went over to the Justin board and posted something Helena...please add on to it if you like. :)

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Sun Dec 31, 2000 5:42 pm

#Moderation Mode

<a href="http://www.abstracts.net/ikonboard//topic.cgi?forum=43&topic=27" target="_self">Moved here

Return to “Other Actors”