This man is so amazingly HOTT!!!

Bellerz
Ultra Member

This man is so amazingly HOTT!!!

Postby Bellerz » Fri Jan 26, 2001 2:41 pm

His name: Jason Momoa
His Age: He'll be 22 this year
Where you've seen him: Various Ads (he was a model)
Where you can see him now: Baywatch Hawaii (I personally HATE that show, but my goodness...since he's been on it...I can't get my eyes un-glued from my tv)
His nationality: Half hawaiian (yum) and half caucasian
Why I think he's a total babe:
Well, I met him about a year. I was on vacation in Hawaii when I saw him on the beach. Now, I had no clue who this hottie was, but I was just all googly eyed, mouth hanging wide open, struck, hearing soft music playing in the backround, in awe of him!! He was throwing around a football with some guy friends and I couldn't take my eyes off of him. Well, being the 'daring' one of my group of friends, they all dared me to go up to him and strike up a conversation. So, I stood up and walked on over. I was so dumbfounded and speechless when I got up to him, and I looked like a complete idiot. But, anyways...I was just about to get his attention when he bumped into me as he was catching the ball. And, that's how I met him. Can you say...GORGEOUS?!? Man...his eyes were just WOW! And his smile was even more WOW! And...*drool*!! Anyways, I smiled and he apologized and I was like it's okay. Well, to make a loooong story short...We talked a little bit before he was practically mauled by this group of (dare I say it) hoe-bags....dressed in their g-string bikinis and their horribly bleached hair (not to mention they were all wearing about a pound of makeup...and on the beach?!?). But, well...after his little run in with the hormone crazy chicas...he decided to call it a day. Now, from my conversation with him (that lasted about three minutes)...he seemed to be a really amazing guy...not to mention he's one heck of a looker! :o And, well...let's just say that I was watching TV a few months ago, and guess who I saw on Baywatch?!? Yeah...Jason!! I was freaking out and I called my friends...they were freaking out too...I told my mom, she didn't believe me...I told my sister, she laughed in my face....(she said, and I quote 'He's on Baywatch? Real great job Sarah...you pick all the winners').

BUT...enough of my rambling...I'm gonna show you exactly why this man gets my vote!!

e-hawaii.com/stars/index/jason_momoa/images/jason_momoa001.jpg

e-hawaii.com/stars/index/jason_momoa/images/jason_momoa005.jpg

Nuff said.... =)

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

Postby Angie fromOZ » Mon Jan 29, 2001 5:57 am

Oh Bellerz!! what a story!! he is absolutely G:oRGEOUS!! You are such a legend for going up to him!! OH W:oW!! he is such a STUNNER!! i swear i'm in the wrong hemisphere!! :)

Jen

Postby Jen » Tue Jan 30, 2001 1:53 pm

WoW! I'm gonna have to start watching baywatch hawaii!! LoL

Bellerz
Ultra Member

Postby Bellerz » Thu Feb 01, 2001 12:28 am

oh....my...*sigh*

I'm trying to regain my composure again as we speak right now...my hands are shaky thinking about that day....I was such an idiot!! Ugh...:( Man!! AHHHHH!! *scream of frustration* Man, if I could just live that day over one more time...the things I would do sooooo differently!! *sigh*

Katie44
Supreme Member

Postby Katie44 » Wed Feb 07, 2001 8:04 pm

That is so cool that u got to meet him. He is way hot!!! I agree with Jen...I'm certainly going to be Baywatch Hawaii from now on...lol Any more hot young actors that u have met that u would like to tell us about bellerz?? lol :)

pinkGLAM
Ultra Member

Postby pinkGLAM » Sat Feb 10, 2001 7:27 pm

ooo he is delish!

HotStuff113
Advanced Member

Postby HotStuff113 » Mon Mar 05, 2001 1:34 pm

owwww!!! YUMMY!!! :-D

HotStuff113
Advanced Member

Postby HotStuff113 » Sat Mar 17, 2001 2:58 am

:yum: WHAT A HOTTIE!!!!! :kiss: :(

lurker15
Ultra Member

Postby lurker15 » Sun Mar 25, 2001 12:48 pm

that combination (Hawaiian & German) worked out well, I'd say...

Bellerz
Ultra Member

Postby Bellerz » Wed Apr 04, 2001 12:48 am

VERY...VERY...WELL!! :)

IrishAngel

Postby IrishAngel » Sat Apr 07, 2001 4:38 pm

Wow! He's such a doll!

Return to “Other Actors”