Freddie Prinze!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daniel Rabbit

Postby Daniel Rabbit » Tue Mar 27, 2001 3:23 am

Dear Freddie Prinze--

Though I've only seen a few of your movies ('I Know What You Did Last Summer', 'Blade', and 'Jumble Gulpf'), I can see that you are going to be the next big ticket. Awesome! That tap-dance you did with Gary Coleman on top of the piano was spellbinding. You didn't fall!

Tell me, I've heard that you are starting up the Pig and Goldfish Society of the United States (PAGoSUS). Why? Do they need protecting? If so, where do I sign up? I can protect anything (yellowbelt). Good for you for caring so much. You're a real Prinze. HA, sorry. You must get that a lot.

I'm one of your best fans ever! I have all of your collectible rubber finger puppets. Sometimes I do shows for my angry cousin Laura. It's the only way to get her off the stove. But she loves the little dances my fingers do, and who wouldn't? It's like a whole play with nothing but Freddies. If only!

Thank you for your great work and concentration. And congrats for booking the role of 'Fred' in the new Scooby-Doo movie. What were the love scenes like? I heard the film got an NC-17 rating! Killer! I'll be first in line wearing my Freddie Helmet and Go-Go belt.

Scooby Dooby Doo!! Until the premier, I remain your HUGE fan,

Daniel Rabbit

HotStuff113
Advanced Member

Postby HotStuff113 » Sat Apr 07, 2001 4:56 pm

NC-17 rating my ass. it's scooby doo!!! probably more like G or PG!!

p.s. why do u post the letters you write to people on here and what's you a/s/l?

Return to “Other Actors”