**JASON MOMOA**

Bellerz
Ultra Member

**JASON MOMOA**

Postby Bellerz » Wed Apr 11, 2001 1:13 am

e-hawaii.com/stars/index/jason_momoa/images/jason_momoa009.jpg

more to come...:) stay tuned!!

(Edited by Bellerz at 12:19 am on April 11, 2001)

Jen

Postby Jen » Wed Apr 11, 2001 7:28 am

:o Wow Bellerz~you are the greatest!! My goodness that man is so hot! Hey do you know what he's been up to since the show got canceled? Thanks for the fantastic pics! :)

Bellerz
Ultra Member

Postby Bellerz » Wed Apr 11, 2001 7:50 pm

Hey! :)

Jason's gonna keep on pursuing his wonderful acting career as well as modeling for now. He's really wanting to go into major motion picture and feature film acting...which when he does, I'm gonna be cheering him on. He's also planning on finishing school (college) from what I hear...he's about done w/ his freshman year. Baywatch took him when he was still 19...:) As far as any updates on Jason...here's a story for you...

Jason Momoa recently turned down the role to play Britney Spear's love interest in her latest video, 'Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know' b/c of scheduling conflicts. Apparently, during the shoot Jason had to be in Vegas to tape a Live W/ Regis and Kelly show...:) So...stay tuned for that show...and MAN...Britney lucked out...:(

That's all for now! :(

Jen

Postby Jen » Thu Apr 12, 2001 11:16 am

aaww man he coulda been in britney's video? that would been very nice cause we coulda saw him like everyday on trl. :( oh well thanks for the story and the update! that's cool that he's still going school and all~ do you know what college? i wish he went to my school! i'm gonna have to watch for that regis show and his future movies! thanks again for the info bellerz!!! :(

ur so lucky to have met him!! :)

HotStuff113
Advanced Member

Postby HotStuff113 » Sat Apr 14, 2001 1:10 am

omg he is so hott!!! i wish he would've been in that video, but then i would be sooooo jealous of britney even if i did get to see him on trl everyday!! i would be mad because she would have gotten to do all thoselove scenes with him!! he is sooo fine!! :yum:

native16

Postby native16 » Thu May 31, 2001 5:35 pm

i don't know what it is about tan, hot guys, but i love 'em. he is one too. i saw him one day on baywatch & made my cousin watch too. she agrees that he's hot. nice pictures. thanks for the view.
:P

Return to “Other Actors”