ANY VIN DIESEL FANS?????

CutieClare19
Advanced Member

Postby CutieClare19 » Fri Apr 12, 2002 9:50 pm

<span style='color:blue'> I think Vin Diesel is really hot! And he was good in The Fast and The Furious. </span>

HellaGood

Postby HellaGood » Sat May 18, 2002 12:32 pm

I love Vin Diesel!!! Especially in Boiler room, he is soo hot!

CutieClare19
Advanced Member

Postby CutieClare19 » Sun May 19, 2002 6:05 pm

<span style='color:purple'> Hey, I guess Vin has a new movie coming out on August 2 and It's called XXX. I am not really sure what it is about but I guess he plays a good guy in it. </span>

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Wed Jul 31, 2002 3:30 am

I wish there's a separate message board for Vin Diesel.

And now for some news:

click here for the video:
etonline.com/celebrity/a11512.htm

Diesel Gets XXX-Treme!

July 29, 2002

From his life-threatening stunts to his single status, charming VIN DIESEL gives all the "xxx"-rated 411 to our MARIA MENOUNOS. Buckle up as this hot action hero gets ready to unleash 'XXX' in theaters Aug. 9th!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MARIA MENOUNOS: First of all, every time you took your shirt off, the girls went crazy. Are you ready for this?

VIN DIESEL: That's a good question. I guess so. I don't know how someone prepares for what you're talking about.

MARIA: It's going to be called "Vin Mania" -- that's going to be our headline!

VIN: This is going to sound retarded, but I go into it trying to make the best film I can, so whatever people can take away from it ... I concentrate on making whatever film I'm working on at the time, so I never get enough time to reflect or hang around for the applause.

MARIA: Were girls crazy about you in high school? Were you popular back then?

VIN: I was never the pretty boy; I always had to work real hard. I always had to run a little bit faster to catch up with the girl before she went in the subway.

CrazyCanadianChick
Supreme Member

Postby CrazyCanadianChick » Wed Jul 31, 2002 6:41 pm

Vin is a very sexy b*tch :P Has anyone seen the new GQ magazine, if not, you have to get it, there's an article and some hot pics of him in there. Oh yeah, he's on the cover of Entertainment Weekly too.

Return to “Other Actors”