HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN

dogpaddler

Postby dogpaddler » Wed May 29, 2002 6:27 pm

Is anyone out there a Hayden Christensen fan? He is gorgeous... he has got to be the cutest guy in the world... in Star Wars, of course, but especially in Life As A House! Reply me with what you think!!

bobbee
Advanced Member

Postby bobbee » Sat Jun 01, 2002 2:11 pm

Yeah, I think Hayden is totally adorable. So far I've seen Star Wars twice but I totally wanna go see it more. Life As A House was a really good movie too. I was totally digging the fake piercings and the make-up!!!

georgyporgy
Supreme Member

Postby georgyporgy » Sat Jun 01, 2002 4:46 pm

Yep, he's gorgeous alright!

yougogirl

Postby yougogirl » Tue Jun 11, 2002 9:41 pm

im totally into piercings and stuff. it looked so PERFECT on him. i like wanted to die. not only was the movie GREAT, the hottest guy (cept for Josh) is in it. i usually dont like guys and makeup but oh man it looked good on him. he should always wear it like in the movie. He should also never have his hair a different color cept BLACK i think it looks awful any other color. it might just be me though, i love dark guys. in the begining of the movie he does that thing with the spray paint.... i know it is called errotic affixiation but that is all i know about it. does anyone know more? Tell all...

georgyporgy
Supreme Member

Postby georgyporgy » Sun Jun 23, 2002 9:23 am

The solvent in the spray paint gives a kind of high when inhaled that way. It may be a cheaper way of getting high but it shrivels & dries up the brain so don't try it.

Jackyouup

Postby Jackyouup » Thu Jun 27, 2002 12:59 am

I totally agree with you guys! Hayden is unbelievably hot! I didn't really know who he was when star wars came out a couple months ago but i had heard of him and my parents rented 'Life As A House'. I saw his name and was like ok maybe i'll watch it to say i saw it, i loved the movie and after that i started looking up info on him and i made my friends go see Star Wars...i think he is an amazing young actor and a good role-model for teens who want to be actors. He has so much talent!!

Marre

Postby Marre » Thu Jun 27, 2002 11:40 am

Is he the one who plays the evil person in star wars?

Jackyouup

Postby Jackyouup » Thu Jun 27, 2002 11:52 am

Anakin? He plays Anakin Skywalker, he's a little evil at the beginning but he starts looking more evil through-out the movie...but damn he looked hot with that evil look. lol

mmmbopuk

Postby mmmbopuk » Fri Jun 28, 2002 4:22 am

WoW!!!! Hayden Christensen's a HOTTIE!!!!!!! I Luv him!!! I've only seen him in Star Wars unfortunatly as I think its the only thing he's been in that's been shown here in the UK (I could be wrong tho!). Can't wait for the next Star wars!!!!

Does anyone else like Tobey Maguire???? I do....esp in Spiderman!!!!!! mmm! lol ;)

Return to “Other Actors”