RICKY CAUGHT!?!?!?

allie

Postby allie » Wed Nov 01, 2000 4:58 am

It seems a Brisbane based solicitor (Brisbane is in Australia) slipped up & revealed some information he shouldn't have - not realising he was on radio!!! It seems Ricky is being investigated after being allegedly caught doing something he shouldn't have been doing with a group of girls backstage at his Brisbane concert in late October this year. It seems that one of the girls was underage & 13 witnesses have come forward in support of her allegations. That may explain why he suddently cancelled all 'meet & greets' for his Melbourne concert & why he failed to show up at the ARIA's (both of these events fell after his Brisbane concert). Someone is obviously trying hard to keep this quiet though because the media has not picked up on it - until today when a solicitor (reportedly respesenting the underage girl) slipped up & indicated that 13 witnesses had come forward to support allegations against Ricky concerning an underage girl. Well at least now we now he is not gay!!!

(Edited by allie at 10:00 am on Nov. 1, 2000)

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Wed Nov 01, 2000 12:15 pm

Thanks for the tip... I'll look into this one..

Stefano

Postby Stefano » Thu Nov 02, 2000 12:03 pm

Oh please don't let it be so......We want him Gay! :-)

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Wed Nov 08, 2000 10:51 pm

This is total news to me because I've heard from close sources that he is infact gay !

Stefano

Postby Stefano » Thu Nov 09, 2000 12:53 pm

Sounds like they are wanting to throw a cover up out there, but then again he is latin, and a majority of Latin men are closeted 'Bi-sexuals'....

I just don't see him messing with 13 year old kids. I've heard he likes to date people who are a little older than him.

allie

Postby allie » Sat Nov 11, 2000 12:13 am

I said there were allegedly 13 witnesses - I didn't say she was 13 (although she may have been - all they said was that the girl was underage - ie, under 18 so that could mean she was 16 or 17 & quite oftens girls can look much older so it doesn't mean he is a cradle snatcher, he may just not have realised how old she actually was).

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Sat Nov 11, 2000 3:35 am

oh wow... Guess I misread that.. I did forward it to a few people as you posted it so hopefully we'll find out more info soon...

Justine

Postby Justine » Fri Dec 08, 2000 9:23 pm

I hope Ricky did mess around with a bunch of girls!! Maybe that will stop all the FALSE rumors that little pubescent boys make up about him being gay and bi-sexual! To whoever it was that made the statment that 'most latino men are closet bi-sexuals', you are a F**KING *JUSTINE, PLEASE DON'T CIRC** VENT THE LANGUAGE FILTERS* idiot for believing whoever told you that!!! Just to let ya know, there are 53% more gays & bi-sexuals that are americans than of those who are latin & spanish!

Youareallstupid

Postby Youareallstupid » Thu Jan 04, 2001 3:19 pm

Stefano...

That comment about Latins was so f*** ing racist I cannot even comprehend how small your brain must be.

Moi

cindyrose

Postby cindyrose » Tue Jan 16, 2001 7:37 pm

For the record, Ricky Martin IS NOT gay , does not go after under age girls, and he does prefer women older then he is and women who are intelligent and well read.

cindyrose

JustinsGApeach
Supreme Member

Postby JustinsGApeach » Tue Jan 16, 2001 7:43 pm

whoa..I always thought he was gay!!!Even though I read in Seventeen Magazine that he first had sex when he was 13!

Becky

Postby Becky » Fri Jan 19, 2001 11:42 pm

I'm sorry but I don't buy the story.

I just think Ricky is a very happy and an experessive person, and it may come across as him being gay.

Meow

Postby Meow » Sun Jan 21, 2001 1:33 pm

You're right allie, they are trying to keep this hush hush in the Ricky community! You're not allowed to say one bad word about him on line, whether it be true or not! If Ricky got busted with his pants down, like George Michael did, you'd never know it from his on line fan sites! They forbid that kind of talk and censor everything

Cotton Candi
Ultra Member

Postby Cotton Candi » Tue Jan 23, 2001 7:15 pm

Okay, news flash...Ricky Martin is not Gay. Have any of you seen his VH1's Behind the Music. Where he talks about his 10 year romance with Rebecca...about how he was gonna propose to her, but things happened. Yeah....there is a guy who is gay, a guy who has been sleeping with the same FEMALE for 10 years and then wants to marry her....

allie

Postby allie » Sat Jan 27, 2001 7:36 pm

Plenty of guys get married & even have kids to disguise the fact that they are gay - 1 example I can think of off the top of my head is Rock Hudson - he was married but was gay!

MEOW - U R so right - to join the Ricky message board U have to agree to all these terms including not discussing Ricky's private life or anything negative about him otherwise U get banned & the post gets removed. U can discuss other star's private lives on their message boards - what makes Ricky so special?

HairyPirateBooty

Postby HairyPirateBooty » Mon Feb 12, 2001 10:08 pm

I can believe it.

cindyrose

Postby cindyrose » Thu Apr 12, 2001 11:04 am

I'm not sure if the above post is for real but even if it's not maybe it will be enough to stop all this CRAP. Ricky Martin's personal life is just that personal!!!!! He gives more of himself in ever performance and interview then anyone else I have ever seen. Those of us that are his true fans are really sick of all the other stuff and we are also getting really tired of trying to defend him. As he always says 'people will always think and believe anything they want no matter what I say, you just have to rise above it'

Cindyrose `

Return to “Ricky Martin”