Super Bowl special transcript

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Sun Jan 28, 2001 2:45 am

saturday night. We are live on cbs. Make some noise. ( Cheers and applause ) it's great to see all of you and you add home. We're in tampa at the hottest ticket in town. In honor of the world's biggest sporting event, ricky martin is preparing... Oh, no. Wait. It gets better. Ricky martin is preparing for the world's biggest stage dive. Ricky, are you there?
>> Dude, you don't know what you're missing. It's amazing. I'm here with the stars. They're going to drop me... Coast guard. They're going to drop me off at the party.

>> The party is hot. There are tons and tons of celebrities here. Everybody's waiting for you, very important people. How much longer do you think you'll be?

>> It's no good, man. Just start the show, man. Go ahead.

>> We're clear for the ricky martin drop. Crews, stand-by.

>> Ready?

>> You guys heard him. Are you ready? ( Cheers and applause ) let's start the show.

>> Three, two, one: ...

>> It's about time, man. Now that you're here, what do you want me to do? Ricky.Hing. Take it. Let's go. Music, music, action! Let's go, carson, start the music.

>> Are you guys ready? ( Cheers and applause ) ladies and gentlemen, ricky martin.

>> What is going on? Are we ready for the party tonight? Come on.

..she bangs...

>> Thank you very much. Are we ready for more? Are we ready for more?

...sound loaded...

>> give it up. Ricky martin. ( Cheers and applause )

>> how exciting is this? Super bowl saturday. Cbs, we're live right now.

>> That's exactly the energy that i need. A great band, a beautiful evening.

>> Awesome. We just want to take a second to thank the n.F.L. And also cbs. This is going to be quite the party. We also want to thank the air force stars for getting you here safely.

>> Thanks very much,, guys. They're right there. I want to thank a lot of people, not only people on stage but people who are behind the stage. I'm talking directors, technicians, cameramen, i think they all deserve a very big applause. Wcvb working a long time on this project. And they deserve an applause. ( Cheers and applause )

>> are you going to rock it? Ricky martin. We'll be right back with more ricky martin. Still coming up, also, from the giants, jason see horn and we'll be checking in with some unsung heroes from the super bowl. We're live on cbs. Ricky martin. Super bowl saturday night.

>> Now there's something for the new cbs fall line-up right there. If you have the ricky martin c.D. Right now, you might recognize the balanced, ballad, but boy did they do something smart. They got the with the help of christina aguilera. They're going to sing their single right now. Here it is, 'nobody wants to be lonely.' Please welcome our friend, ricky martin.

Livin La Vida Loca w/ Wyclef lyrics:

>> now it's time for a guy who's garret great moves, a lot of heart and some pretty impressive numbers. Please welcome once again ricky martin. ( Cheers and applause )

>> come on, everyone. Are you ready? Come on now.

>> She's into superstitionsoodoo dolls

i feel a premonition

she's into new sensations

she's into new sensations new kicks in the candlelight

she's got a new addiction for every day and night

she'll make you take your clothes off and go dancing in the rain

she'll make you live her crazy life

but she'll take away your pain like a bullet to your brain come on

upside inside out she's livin' la vida loca

she'll push and pull you down livin' la vida loca

her lips are devil red and her skin's the color of mocha

she will wear you out livin' la vida loca come on

livin' la vida loca come on she's livin' la vida loca are you ready?

Woke up in new york city in a funky cheap hotel

>> woke up in new york city. Every time i make a run, girl, you turn around and cry. I ask myself why oh why.

>> Come on, come on!

>> See you've got to understand i be ricky martin, so i'll be gone.

>> Give it to me.

>> Wyclef jean, understand, i'm chillin' in the place with ricky martin. This is how we do. No time to stress.

On cbs.

Who want to step up and test me wyclef jean, i'm the true refugee just because she dances... My mama said...

>>

Upside inside out she's livin' la vida loca

she'll push and pull you down

her lips are devil red she will wear you out

upside inside out she'll push and pull you down

her lips are devil red

upside inside out she's livin' la vida loca

she'll push and pull you down livin' la vida loca

her lips are devil red and her skin's the color of mocha

she will wear you out livin' la vida loca

come on livin' la vida loca

come on she's livin' la vida loca she's livin' la vida loca come on

livin' la vida loca she's livin' la vida loca... ( Cheers and applause )

>> ricky martin.

>> Once again, wyclef jean.

>> Wyclef. Thank you, wyclef. And ricky martin.

>> Well, if you're at home right now and usual sitting on your couch, this one's designed to get you up. Once again, here's ricky martin-- ricky martedin. Come on.

>> Everybody, get on your feet now. It's time to forget about who you are, it's time to connect your heart and your soul and just be yourself. No one will judge you.

>> thank you very much. Are you ready? Come on, let me hear you guys. Are you goyas ready? ( Cheers and applause ) i want everyone to do whatever i do with my hands. Just be yourself. No one will judge you tonight. I am not. I am not judging you. I hope you don't judge me, as well. Are you ready? Are you ready? Come on, come on! One, two, one, two...

>> thank you so much. ( Cheers and applause )

>> wow. Thank you, ricky. That got everybody jumping here.

>> Are we having fun? Come on, it's super bowl saturday night. ( Cheers and applause ) it's the greatest weekend of my life. I can't believe i was hanging out with joe namath and 'nsync. I'll get over it, though. While the party's still going i want to take a second to thank the N.F.L. And of course cbs for making this happen. Very cool. ( Applause )

>> all right, don't forget, super bowl coverage begins at 12:00 noon with a special cbs version of t. R. L. With dan marino and rob schneider. Also a performance from our friend jennifer lopez, the backstreet boys will be there. And then of course the spectacular super bowl halftime show with aerosmith and 'nsync. And everybody. Make as much noise as you can. Please welcome back... Come on. ( Cheers and applause ) ...Ricky martin.

>> The cup of life this is the one

>> thank you so much, ladies and gentlemen. We'll see you next time. See, very, very, very soon hopefully. All right? All the best

Stefano

Postby Stefano » Mon Jan 29, 2001 2:06 pm

I loved the show.....I loved this part of his speach..

'>> thank you very much. Are you ready? Come on, let me hear you guys. Are you goyas ready? ( Cheers and applause ) i want everyone to do whatever i do with my hands. Just be yourself. No one will judge you tonight. I am not. I am not judging you. I hope you don't judge me, as well. Are you ready? Are you ready? Come on, come on! One, two, one, two... '

Return to “Ricky Martin”