RICKY MARTIN'S NEW GIRLFRIEND SAYS :o HE BANGS

kikiss

Postby kikiss » Wed Mar 21, 2001 4:51 pm

RICKY MARTIN'S NEW GIRLFRIEND SAYS HE BANGS

Ricky Martin's new girlfriend says he is fantastic in bed.

The singer has been dating Latvian model Ines Misan for the past two months.

The couple have been seen out together in Italy and London.

Misan told the New York Post: 'I'm not supposed to talk about this, but on a scale of 1 to 10, I'll give him a 20.'

'He's all man,' she says.

Misan spoke out in an effort to dispel the rumours about Martin's sexuality: 'It's so untrue. It's like a joke. I wish every man were so gay.'

She says the couple enjoy spending time on their own: 'We usually stay behind closed doors, I can't say much more than that. He's very private about his personal life and I'd like to keep it that way.'
:o   :(   :cry:

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Wed Mar 21, 2001 5:20 pm

kikiss, yeah that's the big story in the Post today... interesting that the same columnist, Richard Johnson, wrote the not-so blind item we have in the bio last year.

kikiss

Postby kikiss » Wed Mar 21, 2001 6:51 pm

Thanks!:kiss:admin.
It's a story ,then?
:happyface: :happyface: :happyface:  :crazyjump: :crazyjump: :crazyjump:

cindyrose

Postby cindyrose » Thu Apr 05, 2001 5:49 pm

I'm really thinking this whole story is pure gossip, and if by any chance there is any truth to these statements how long do you think the two would remain friends now that she's opened her big mouth to the press? We all know how much Ricky values his privacey where his personal life is concerned. Also the New York Post had some sighting of the two of them in a dance club in NY this week. Well that's a pretty good trick since Ricky is in South America?!?!

Cindyrose

Return to “Ricky Martin”