After 2 Years

rinoa

Postby rinoa » Wed Oct 23, 2002 8:35 am

After 2 years of absence, RM returns to share with us his experiences he has had during this time, and surprise, he comes back better than ever. Yes, the singer is putting his soul into a new creation of a cd that will make your hear accelerate.

Porti: Why have you been gone for so long?

RM: I was agitated and needed to evaluate my life.

PT: How did you feel during this time?

RM: At first I was a bit nervous to find my agenda so empty, but after a few days I relaxed and dedicated myself to doing domestic tasks like arranging my house and cleaning the pool.

PT: What was it that you missed the most during this time?

RM: 2 things, to be on the stage, and my fans! During my trip I remembered their acts of affection and I missed them a lot, that I decided to make mysef work in my new production.

PT: Tell us a little about this:

RM: Even though I haven’t titled it yet, the only thing sure is that it will be a record in English and another in Spanish, and I think the first cut will be launched in November 15th. You will like it!
(Note: As I said before the albums release date is change: the Spanish in January, and the English in April)

PT: Is it true you recorded it in your studio?

RM: Yes, It is in my house in Miami, and it took me 7 months to construct it. I was so animated, that I started to study sound engineering and the producers said that I seemed like a child with a new toy.

PT: You have composed all the themes?

RM: It is true, I have been very inspired by what I have been living and feeling in these moments, it seems the words have been writing themselves. I looked inside of me, took the ideas and have become the songs.

The majority speak of love, because the women are my fountain of inspiration.

PT: Are you ready to return to the stage?

RM: I am anxious! Planning to start the world tour in April of 2003 and I can’t wait! I have a lot of plans in mind!

PT: Will you do a move being one of those Ricky?

RM: No, mine is the music. I have received offers to act, but have not accepted because I prefer to concentrate on my album. I have heard about DD2 (Dirty Dancing 2), but it’s not true.

PT: How does it feel to have been part of the CD for the Sabera Foundation in Calcutta Ricky?

RM: Fortunate! Penelope founded this organization together with Nacho Cano and it was her that invited me to participate. I sang a poet of Tagore with a chorus of the children. I know that there is much to be done therefore I will always be willing to help.

PT. Do you feel a great affect for India? True?

RM: Yes, this country and their people have given me much happiness, for this I try to visit each year. And, there I met my guru, who has taught me invaluable things.

PT: What lessons have you learned?

RM: Thousands, how silence can help you find answers or that love is the most beautiful sentiment in the world. The meditation and the yoga have served me well and my soul is marvelous!

PT: And how is your heart?

RM: Good, although I admit I am anxious to be in love again. I am dying to share my life with a woman that I love.

PT: How will she be able to conquer you Ricky?

RM: With a sincere glance, happiness and some very sexy dance steps. The sensual women drive me crazy!

PT: Which are your favorite Kisses:

RM: The ones that start slowly and get more intense.

PT: Where do you like to have your carressesâ€￾

RM; On the neck and with a lot of tenderness!

PT: Do you consider yourself romantic?

RM: Yes this I like to spoil and to surprise her with a dinner in the moonlight, that is how I am. After, I confess, i am very passionate!!!!!

What a man! Flowers, poems, dinner in the moonlight. Romance and passion. All women's dream, isn't it? :P

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Wed Oct 23, 2002 12:05 pm

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

oh! :lick: i could just eat that man with a spoon!!! :chew: :lol: how do i get a chance to be his woman?!!! sign me up!!! :hi: i would LOVE to have someone like him!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

trust

Postby trust » Wed Oct 23, 2002 12:37 pm

Cant wait and me to

rickyforever

Postby rickyforever » Sat Oct 26, 2002 6:48 am

"All women's dream, isn't it?" - I totally agree with you Rinoa. He's simply adorable. :wub:

rinoa

Postby rinoa » Mon Oct 28, 2002 5:10 pm

PT: What was it that you missed the most during this time?

RM: 2 things, to be on the stage, and my fans!
- It's so nice. Oh, Ricky we all missed you too.

fuego

Postby fuego » Wed Oct 30, 2002 2:08 pm

Amo a este chico tanto. :wub: :P

rinoa

Postby rinoa » Wed Oct 30, 2002 4:15 pm

Bienvenidos and welcome! :hi: Are you Spanish or what? I glad to see you here.

fuego

Postby fuego » Mon Nov 11, 2002 5:08 pm

No, I'm not. I just love Ricky's language because I love him. :wub:

realtime

Postby realtime » Mon Jan 20, 2003 9:54 am

It's great. Adorable men. :D :P

MrsEJMM

Postby MrsEJMM » Wed Jan 22, 2003 11:18 am

Well, Ricky sure knows how to give a steamy interview :rolleyes:

Return to “Ricky Martin”